What's new

Vape with us Northallerton Ltd

Already been in and had quite a heated debate with the monkey who was serving. I was very frank with him and his attitude was that the owner forces us to do this. I had to leave the shop in the end as it wouldn't of ended well for the guy in the shop nor for me with the police. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. I'll be back in there at some point soon to speak with the original guy who sold me the mod.

I'll be in touch with consumer direct in the hope that they'll stop them practicing this nonsense. I've not experienced anything like it for 20+years. I did warn the guy that I had a decent job and won't be affected by the loss of £50 however others will and won't be quite so understanding.

I've picked up a vapresso polar 220 online and its a much better product. I'll never buy another smok device.

:-)

billybuntus, as we have worked out for you. Your first point of call could well be the Citizens Advice Bureau. And after that the Trading Standards department of your local council.

As I have found out that Consumer Direct ceased to be in 2012.

billybuntus, as we have worked out for you. Your first point of call could well be the Citizens Advice Bureau. And after that the Trading Standards department of your local council.

As I have found out that Consumer Direct ceased to be in 2012.

Well, contacted smok and placed a warranty claim. An image of the packaging an a video of the fault priv x..... They are sending me a Smok Mag 220 as a replacement as they have no stock of priv x left.

Not quite the device I was after but no hassle from smok even without a receipt. Fair play to them. A good result without getting irate in a shop :-)

Doesn't suprise me, I've been to this shop to get cotton a couple of times and boy do they love to hard sell to the point I buy nothing else.

@Mordacai Ah I see what you mean, trading standards is now done by the consumer advice from the citizens advice.
It's effectively now under direct government control. The result is vendors now have most of the power. Sickening, but oh so typical of the last 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom