What's new

Mesh/Strip RTA & Mesh/Strip Supplier (UK Based)?

richydraper

Postman
So every time i buy V8Baby Mesh Coils it HURTS in the pocket. looking for a replacement to my TV12 Baby Prince.

looking for something rebuildable rather than using pre-built coils... ideally no wider than 26mm (else it will hang ove the edge of my mod) would like airflow to at least equal or exceed the baby prince.

also if im gon start building again, any suggestions for mesh/strip suppliers?

Wotofo profile RDA is mesh, rebuildable and a great RDA. Worth a look [emoji16]

Wotofo or Nexmesh strips are made specifically for the Profile & take the guesswork out of building. Plenty of UK vendors stock the RDA & mesh. Vaping101 is a good place to start as last time I looked they had them & both meshes in stock.

I asked the same question about a mesh RDA and some helpful apes pointed me towards the wotofo profile it’s the only mesh RDA I have but it’s a cracker not to expensive and simple to build on well thorth a buy :2thumbsup:

Nice one @Lee, I've seen them but theyre not really my thing... I'd prefer an RTA rather than RDA as it suits my life a little better.

@nwhornet thanks ill make sure to check them out :)

Can't think of a rebuildable mesh tank using something like the Profile mesh (or any other type). Closest would be a genesis style RDTA with mesh wicks.

may have to carry on with my TFV12 for now then, even with its expensive coils

thanks all for the replies

richydraper, may have some ideas for you.

Digiflavor Themis 25mm RTA, has a mesh deck as well as a coil deck. Just check version if buying.

Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA, only slight issue is the slide to fill system. Could end up emptying the tank in your pocket.

And a UK mesh supplier, themeshcompany.com. They also sell through Amazon.

And I have no experience with mesh RTA's, but I do read. A lot.

I have a Themis Mesh, great flavour from it but I find that it can be inconsistent. It's easy to build on, but I've tried a few different wicks to see which works best. Muji - not so good, Cotton Bacon Prime - pretty good, best so far, Cotton Gods is the next build.
When it's going well the flavour blows everything else out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom