What's new

Think I've been missing out

greenbrucelee

Achiever
Got my first squonk yesterday (drone 250c). I'm already thinking about more. Can't believe I've never done it before. I've been using drippers for the last year and a half been vaping for two. Still not going unregulated though. I have some squonks to be looking at, need to win the lottery too.

+1 for the Niagara. I got one last week from Aliexpress for about £25 delivered. Bought the mod only as I'd heard the rda was pants. It's a nice hefty piece of kit but it's size and shape makes it pocket friendly. Power only as Vapaneezer says but that's not a problem. A good solid dual cell squonker at a great price [emoji1303]

Yeah it's a poor mans Drone lol, I looked into it a lot and there's nothing special that appeals to me, I think you would be disappointed in it compared to your Drone, I love my Pulses but the Pulse dual hasn't tempted me.

The main regulated squonker I use is the Therion or the Niagara, pop an Ijoy Squonk RDTA on it and it's a superb setup, very long battery life, if you read on in the review I mention the setup

I have a Gbox in the 'Squonk' classified that is probably on par with it if you want to save some dosh on new gear.

+1 for the Niagara. I got one last week from Aliexpress for about £25 delivered. Bought the mod only as I'd heard the rda was pants. It's a nice hefty piece of kit but it's size and shape makes it pocket friendly. Power only as Vapaneezer says but that's not a problem. A good solid dual cell squonker at a great price [emoji1303]

Take it there's no firmware for it so TC can be used?

Yeah it's a poor mans Drone lol, I looked into it a lot and there's nothing special that appeals to me, I think you would be disappointed in it compared to your Drone, I love my Pulses but the Pulse dual hasn't tempted me

The main regulated squonker I use is the Therion or the Niagara, pop an Ijoy Squonk RDTA on it and it's a superb setup, very long battery life, if you read on in the review I mention the setup

I have a Gbox in the 'Squonk' classified that is probably on par with it if you want to save some dosh on new gear.

Is the therion battery cover as much if a pain as it looks? All my mods are DNA mods so have been contemplatin it or save up and get one of those rebel squonks

Is the therion battery cover as much if a pain as it looks? All my mods are DNA mods so have been contemplatin it or save up and get one of those rebel squonks
I've not noticed any problems with my Therion battery cover. The battery door on the Niagara feels a bit flimsy but once the batteries are in, it's absolutely fine.

Back
Top Bottom