What's new

Tank stand for @Sam’s Vape Reviews

Smoggy

Mod Maker
Thought I better get on with this as im always running behind.
So do you like Apples ? I do. So the stand will be made from well seasoned Apple.
The wood in question came from a local tree and has been machined down into a paddle to be used on a Mill Wheel.
Well that was until I got my hands on it.
Draw a basic design on it as a guide.

CE916C56-39E8-4DB6-9EF9-B373BB1BD0B6.jpeg

0C666F94-AD99-42D3-ACCE-8F83B51D8816.jpeg

Just hope he likes it.
Cut the basic shape snapped 2 new blades ( too much tension).
Expensive mistake and lesson learned.

5A280B42-8751-498F-833E-973A91FA1546.jpeg

I thought I’d be a smart ass and cut two useful draws into it.

Putting the draws together was fun. Bare in mind it’s all one solid block of apple so the grain must follow.

87414E0B-2C64-4B1E-8901-1C1D2469819C.jpeg

7695B627-639E-46CC-891B-A00FF1EFD07E.jpeg

Top view. That’s as far as I got today. Still loads to do but it’s cold down my shed.
So to be continued......

Looks good i bet it will look really nice once its finished cant wait to see what it like at the end.......

Dude. I fecking love that. You have been busy this weekend. I promise to come and unchain you shortly. Guys if you want anything making hit smoggy up. His work is amazing. This will be my 4th item from him. This came about after he made a little drawer and I messaged him coz he said he had an idea. I said I loved the curved idea of the drawer he had made. All I knew about this was It would have curves. I can not wait to see this finished

Dude. I fecking love that. You have been busy this weekend. I promise to come and unchain you shortly. Guys if you want anything making hit smoggy up. His work is amazing. This will be my 4th item from him. This came about after he made a little drawer and I messaged him coz he said he had an idea. I said I loved the curved idea of the drawer he had made. All I knew about this was It would have curves. I can not wait to see this finished
You won the lottery @sams saucy juice reviews??....stands off smoggy......octopussy off @vapesmarter.....when you ordering the diamond studded mod [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom