What's new

Hi

Just vaping then
OK, then it's definitely something else and perseverance alone isn't going to be enough. 9 months is more than enough time for the lungs to adjust. What pg/vg ratio were/are you using and what nic level?

OK, then it's definitely something else and perseverance alone isn't going to be enough. 9 months is more than enough time for the lungs to adjust. What pg/vg ratio were/are you using and what nic level?

I was on 50/50 12mg when I used to cough the most.. I’m now on 70/30 3mg. I haven’t used it enough to see if it’s a bad as before but still definitely making me cough still

I was on 50/50 12mg when I used to cough the most.. I’m now on 70/30 3mg. I haven’t used it enough to see if it’s a bad as before but still definitely making me cough still
Commercial juice or DIY?

Yeah sometimes,..
Then my advice would be to experiment a bit to try and establish what is causing the irritation. Some people are PG intolerant but on the other hand PG is thin like water whereas VG is thick like syrup. It's heavier on the chest. Nicotine itself is also quite harsh. I don't enjoy vaping regular high nicotine juice which is why I switched to nic salt so I could vape high mg nicotine but without the harshness of regular nicotine.

I would suggest trying an 80/20 mix and then try a 20/80. See if you find a difference with higher and lower concentrations of PG and VG. And maybe try some nic salt if you haven't already as it's much smoother on the throat and lungs.

Just thought I would say a little about myself
Yes I am Mrs_cliveh2 and the pita that I married is a member on here as some of you may know.
Tried vaping nearly 2 years ago and lasted off the smokes for about 9 months but always struggled to get the enjoyment from a vape like I used to with a cigarette and for some reason it always made me cough
After a recent medical issue I have decided to try again
I have a tarot baby and an aspire aio (which I prefer) and using some prime vape juice, but am still coughing a bit and almost get nervous before I inhale the vape
Clive recommend I join up and ask if anyone else suffered the same and what the solution was
I am still smoking but cutting down using the vape, thinking I may get some patches and just use the vape now and again?
Hi i find that the firs vape of the morning is my one cough vape, it always happens i find people who mix cigarettes whilst vaping
also get this, try 80vg 20pg mix or 70 /30 or just max Vg it might be some thing to do with pg, i know lots of people who cant
use a vape because they cant get over the initial stage of there first few vapes, also pick a good ejuice company i love dinner
ladys lemon tart..But good luck and stick at it try dinner ladys lemon tart i cant put it down i love it .

Another thing to make sure is if you are buying a premium juice and not some crap from B&M are look for the nic levels make
sure you are getting enough nic to make you not even thing about a cigarette and not too much that your vape or ejuice tastes
harsh...3 months in i used 6mg around 10ml a day of dinner ladys lemon tart and never thought about a ciggarte for a long
time stick with it find a juice you like splash out on some thing nice read reviews an hopefully you will prefer vaping a nice
liquid over cigarettes..

Seriously once you find a nice juice and your nic levels are ok throw all your cigs in the bin and dont turn back dont think about
them i find it hard when people are smoking around me now that is my only problem, so i fill the place with vap they soon
move..

Hi mrs Clive

From Stu and a very young Alfie

2B093616-91D9-41B9-87C4-56DCE444CE18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom