What's new

What did you order today?

Hi just received the squonk it looks the part and you get lots of bits with it...everything needed to get going except cotton..
Nice little squonk for mtl and vapes fine using a 50/50 with 1.2ohm supplied coil..great vapour and flavour..almost a stealth vape it’s quite small tiny in my hand..
You do get a huge throat/lung hit I really felt it like going from a silk cut to a woodbine and although it’s great all round i probably won’t be a squonker but was something I had to try..
Used occult owl private reserve @60/40.

Sounds like a nice little squonker starter kit :)

Just ordered a one off 810 drip tip from moomoo mods which is a real braid coil made by the Aussie vaper and wraped around the bore of the drip tip to make it one giant coil and set in resin......cant wait to see this beauty........:love:..........

Todays order is :
2 Samsung 30T
1 pack of 20700 OBD battery wraps
from @fogstar.
and a spool of Flat Sixty 24g by Flatwire uk
From Ebay........

Isle of Custard - Old salts Custard and Walk the Plank (after spending some time in the review section)

And some tobacco juice all from Rejuiced!

Just ordered a one off 810 drip tip from moomoo mods which is a real braid coil made by the Aussie vaper and wraped around the bore of the drip tip to make it one giant coil and set in resin......cant wait to see this beauty........:love:..........
Had to google that. They have a good selection. Is this the one your getting? o_O
796_1_720x.jpg

Ordered some Samsung 20S's and a couple of spare 18650 cases from Fogstar. I must be a clumsy sob as I seem to have busted my two spare cases already.

Ordered some Samsung 20S's and a couple of spare 18650 cases from Fogstar. I must be a clumsy sob as I seem to have busted my two spare cases already.
I have those silicone sleeves which seem pretty good. Unbreakable.

@Tazz I hear that, I do own one, but I don't like how they leave the sides of the batteries exposed, when yer visually challenged I need better protection against mishaps. The cases are pennies anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom