What's new

Pipes

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Smok Guardian 11

Puma Dedek

Vapesmarter "Adler"

I recall seeing you say you wasn’t going to do it, but glad you did, don’t think I ll ever own a pipe, coz you need a tank for a pipe and I don’t have any tanks, do enjoy looking at them tho, some real works of art there... nice collection :)

Last edited:
I recall seeing you say you wasn’t going to do it, but glad you did, don’t think I ll ever own a pipe, coz you need a tank for a pipe and I don’t have any tanks, do enjoy looking at them tho, some real works of art there... nice collection :)
Now if there was a way to fit a dripper in the bowl, and an 18650 in the stem, I'd finally accept I'm old enough for a pipe. Oh the Mrs would be so pleased as I try and look intellectual, pointing with it and all that.

Find a way to fit a squonk bottle too, without making it an unwieldy beast, and I'll sell organs to get one

I've not done pipes and I don't do mech, but that last pipe does look feckin' nice!

Now if there was a way to fit a dripper in the bowl, and an 18650 in the stem, I'd finally accept I'm old enough for a pipe. Oh the Mrs would be so pleased as I try and look intellectual, pointing with it and all that.

Find a way to fit a squonk bottle too, without making it an unwieldy beast, and I'll sell organs to get one
Nice idea, I d certainly be up for a squonkable pipe, 18650 is a must :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom