What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pipes

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Smok Guardian 11

Puma Dedek

Vapesmarter "Adler"

I recall seeing you say you wasn’t going to do it, but glad you did, don’t think I ll ever own a pipe, coz you need a tank for a pipe and I don’t have any tanks, do enjoy looking at them tho, some real works of art there... nice collection :)

Last edited:
I recall seeing you say you wasn’t going to do it, but glad you did, don’t think I ll ever own a pipe, coz you need a tank for a pipe and I don’t have any tanks, do enjoy looking at them tho, some real works of art there... nice collection :)
Now if there was a way to fit a dripper in the bowl, and an 18650 in the stem, I'd finally accept I'm old enough for a pipe. Oh the Mrs would be so pleased as I try and look intellectual, pointing with it and all that.

Find a way to fit a squonk bottle too, without making it an unwieldy beast, and I'll sell organs to get one

I've not done pipes and I don't do mech, but that last pipe does look feckin' nice!

Now if there was a way to fit a dripper in the bowl, and an 18650 in the stem, I'd finally accept I'm old enough for a pipe. Oh the Mrs would be so pleased as I try and look intellectual, pointing with it and all that.

Find a way to fit a squonk bottle too, without making it an unwieldy beast, and I'll sell organs to get one
Nice idea, I d certainly be up for a squonkable pipe, 18650 is a must :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom