What's new

Headache

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
Gotta banger of a headache and I think it's from my nic level. But don't know how the heck to get rid of the sucker...

I bought some juice from
Deaf Vaper :) tytyty and it's yummy but they were much lower nic than I'm used to. They are only 3mg and 6 mg. Well I had hubby pick me up some of my normal juice this week too and i always get 12 nic and omg now I have a headache that won't quit!! Even if I mix it with mostly the 3 mg and only a little of the 12....

This is a nic headache right?
How do you get rid of it?

P.S.
I'm on meds for migraines. Shouldn't have one of those.
And I've taken 800mg of ibuprofen already and nothing!

subtank direct to lung high wattage or mouth to lung low wattage?
headache and nausia should clear within the hour if it is too much nic but the idea is to stop vaping until it clears and drink plenty of water.
i can get through 50ml a day on 3mg and no effect. that amount on 6mg it most prob would affect me.

certain pain killers wont help headaches or toothache. paracetamol will.

Lots and lots of water. I find that and maybe a quick lie down for half an hour works for me. Hope it clears soon. :)

It's not the 6 nic that's done it, it's the 12 nic that's done it :( guessing I'm down to 3 or 6 nic now! Lol thanks for the help In lowering my nic level @Deaf Vaper Lol HUGS!!!

Gotta banger of a headache and I think it's from my nic level. But don't know how the heck to get rid of the sucker...

I bought some juice from
Deaf Vaper :) tytyty and it's yummy but they were much lower nic than I'm used to. They are only 3mg and 6 mg. Well I had hubby pick me up some of my normal juice this week too and i always get 12 nic and omg now I have a headache that won't quit!! Even if I mix it with mostly the 3 mg and only a little of the 12....

This is a nic headache right?
How do you get rid of it?

P.S.
I'm on meds for migraines. Shouldn't have one of those.
And I've taken 800mg of ibuprofen already and nothing!

nic to high & like others have said drink plenty of water, also i would back of the ibuprofen here is why ,, https://www.nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/ibuprofen-claimed-to-raise-cardiac-arrest-risk-by-a-third/

Heya @kockeyedkitty

Glad you sorted it, and pleased i helped..without knowing it!

Sounded like a classic nic headrush....subohming anything over 6mgs isn't a good idea.

I've just tried some 3mg strenght V&G juice in the Crown sub tank...much smoother & less harsh on the throat...i'll defibnately be getting some of that. The only other thing i have noticed, is i vaped a whole 10ml bottle of the 3ml strenght, in one day & coul've easily vaped more..and not feel the slight woosy from the nic.

I guess decreasing the nic strengh will increase juice consumption!

Back
Top Bottom