What's new

MILP TIGO

lorux

So I bought milp tigo today because my ego aio broke and I've got a problem with replacing a coil. The top cap that's supposed to turn isn't really turnning. Does anyone have the same problem with it or is it just my device? Do you maybe have some tips how to screw it off?

So I bought milp tigo today because my ego aio broke and I've got a problem with replacing a coil. The top cap that's supposed to turn isn't really turnning. Does anyone have the same problem with it or is it just my device? Do you maybe have some tips how to screw it off?
Grip it with a rubber glove.
Cant find much info on the web about your kit but maybe thetes an instruction manual in the box?
Hi and welcome.

hi and welcome

handy for others as im guessing no one has ever heard of this before. cant find how to translate to english https://enjoyvape.pl/produkt/milp-tigo-black/

I misread the title at first thought it said Milf to go. @lorux a pair of rubber gloves should give you enough purchase to undo whats stuck another way might be to get a metal rod through the airflow and turn it but i would be cautious with it.

I misread the title at first thought it said Milf to go. @lorux a pair of rubber gloves should give you enough purchase to undo whats stuck another way might be to get a metal rod through the airflow and turn it but i would be cautious with it.
I've already tried rubber gloves and even a paper towel but it's still stuck. I guess I'll just return it, don't want to fiddle with it too much and break it. Thanks for the ideas though, I appreciate that.

I've already tried rubber gloves and even a paper towel but it's still stuck. I guess I'll just return it, don't want to fiddle with it too much and break it. Thanks for the ideas though, I appreciate that.
Try freezing it or put in hot water. sometimes helps to loosen or make it easier to get apart

Try freezing it or put in hot water. sometimes helps to loosen or make it easier to get apart
Thanks a lot man, put the atomizer in a hot water for a minute and then it just screwed off easily. You saved me a lot of time now that I don't need to return it.

Thanks a lot man, put the atomizer in a hot water for a minute and then it just screwed off easily. You saved me a lot of time now that I don't need to return it.

Excellent news mate, You had dry juice syndrome lol. I have encountered the same a few times. Glad you are sorted now

Excellent news mate, You had dry juice syndrome lol. I have encountered the same a few times. Glad you are sorted now
I just bought my vape yesterday and I added more juice to it and for some reason when I try to take a hit it won’t let me , it feels like there’s no air going through it and i don’t know how to fix it I tried taking it apart but it isn’t working

I just bought my vape yesterday and I added more juice to it and for some reason when I try to take a hit it won’t let me , it feels like there’s no air going through it and i don’t know how to fix it I tried taking it apart but it isn’t working, it’s not producing vapor it’s the Togo Milp

Back
Top Bottom