What's new

Question about priming with squonk

greenbrucelee

Achiever
Getting my first squonk (drone 250c) probably tomorrow or wednesday. Do I prime my coils as normal i,e juice on coils and wick or do I put juice on coils then squonk to soal the wick?

Is there a best or recomended method?

Getting my first squonk (drone 250c) probably tomorrow or wednesday. Do I prime my coils as normal i,e juice on coils and wick or do I put juice on coils then squonk to soal the wick?

Is there a best or recomended method?
I'd prime your coils as normal or your gonna be filling that squonk bottle real quick otherwise [emoji6]

one more question is it safe to fill the squonk bottle right to the top or is it best to leave a bit of air in it?

one more question is it safe to fill the squonk bottle right to the top or is it best to leave a bit of air in it?
Fill it as much as you dare to [emoji23] if your not using a filling bottle that screws onto your 510 then it could get messy filling it all the way then handling the bottle because when full the slightest press and juice comes out the top

Leave a little space as when you put the tube and cap on the tube displaces juice and causes overflow and sticky fingers

Fill it as much as you dare to [emoji23] if your not using a filling bottle that screws onto your 510 then it could get messy filling it all the way then handling the bottle because when full the slightest press and juice comes out the top

Leave a little space as when you put the tube and cap on the tube displaces juice and causes overflow and sticky fingers

I think you get a filling bottle so I should have to take the bottle out unless washing it out.

Only squonk bottles come with the Drone 250C. Don't fill to the top as they're quite soft & you'll end up squirting juice everywhere. Dry fit a few times to get a feel for how hard to push. When putting on a bottle with juice fit an RDA first so any excess juice goes in the attie & doesn't flood the 510.

Only squonk bottles come with the Drone 250C. Don't fill to the top as they're quite soft & you'll end up squirting juice everywhere. Dry fit a few times to get a feel for how hard to push. When putting on a bottle with juice fit an RDA first so any excess juice goes in the attie & doesn't flood the 510.
cool thanks. Will leave a ml or two spare in bottle and practice fitting and taking out a few times.

Back
Top Bottom