What's new

Best flavours and brands

Mbsun

Postman
For use with a falcon atomiser 0.15 ohm

For last month or so i have been trying stuff out from the local shop, some stuff i really like, some stuff i am ok with, some i dont get on with tbh. I do try them first by taste, and gives me some idea of if thd flavour is nice, sometimes i am mistaken, sometimes i find the flavour is weaker and not as enjoyable as i maybe thought

I really like the lucky flavour, esp the mix of apple pineapple orange and peach i think. I know its sweet, but i like that, i find the flavour much stronger than vs some other stuff.

Which other brands are strong tasting? Which are quality? Any brands to avoid??

Educate me lol

https://www.primevapes.co.uk

Have a 40% off code at the moment, and if you order this weekend you get a free occult owl shortfall if spending over £40

Lovely juice and there are a couple on there that would suit the flavours you describe a couple in the prime fruits range and tropics in the occult owl, my favourite is limesicle

Pineapple passion and tropical twist in the prime fruits range would suit your tastes and they are great juices and don't destroy coils like alot of the USA/ Malaysian juices do as they use alot of sweeteners

Have a 40% off code at the moment, and if you order this weekend you get a free occult owl shortfall if spending over £40

Lovely juice and there are a couple on there that would suit the flavours you describe a couple in the prime fruits range and tropics in the occult owl, my favourite is limesicle

Pineapple passion and tropical twist in the prime fruits range would suit your tastes and they are great juices and don't destroy coils like alot of the USA/ Malaysian juices do as they use alot of sweeteners
I read that a few minutes ago as it happens, but the sweetness i like! Would rather sacrifice a few days per coil if it gives me what i want- would this give me the sweetness?

I read that a few minutes ago as it happens, but the sweetness i like! Would rather sacrifice a few days per coil if it gives me what i want- would this give me the sweetness?
They are sweet just not loaded with sweeteners like the USA liquids @Lee is the owner of prime vapes and is active on here so he may be able to answer a bit better than me, I've tried a fair few USA and Malaysian liquids and I much prefer the prime vapes juice

As said above. You're looking for yank or malay juice as it has sugar in it.
For a UK company with bold flavours and a high sugar sweetness at reasonable prices I'd look at the svc range by simple vape. You can find there brands in most shops. Cheap thrills and bang bang juice would suit your requirements.
https://www.vape-simple.com/collections/e-liquids?mc_cid=98a2bc8841&mc_eid=528600e262#

Good stuff this, hopefully this takes some guesswork out of my next order!

To give you all some more idea of what i like or dont, this is whats in my cupboard

Acid house "pinkman", dont mind but a bit bland, but leaves a bit of burn, i only mixed it to arpund 2mg
Legends "stars and stripes", better flavour, nearly sweet enough, but is quite a strong hit. I Mixed to 3 mg
V juice "blues brothers", really not keen and again bit of burn /liable to cough. I mixed to 2mg. Funnily if i mix it with a bit of lucky flavour blackcurrant i love it!
Lucky flavour blackcurrant- i mixed to 2mg/l and despite blackcurrant being down the list of my flavours, i love it and hace to really kane it to get a throat hit!

Other stuff i tried was "strawberry waddlemelon" but cant remember who made that, that was nice and sweet. This was my first along with legends liquorice which gave me too much burn despite me enjoying the initial pull. I am not sure how much nicotine was in these though, as i asked for 6, but though they are good lads in the shop i am unsure of there maths as the last time he gave me half the nicotine shots required for 3mg (and i really dong think he was being greedy as he chucks me all sorts in for free (inc rev gts mod)

Any more reccomendations that may suit me from these?

I bought strawberry watermelon, the forest fruits and both are nice, i can happily toot away on these, but the tropical twist! I could drink it! Best juice i had by far since i restarted.
Whats the lemon and lime sorbet like? And the raspberry and lemonade

Will be trying the peach pineapple and passion fruit

Lime sorbet or limsicle is very very good. The lime is so sharp it will curl your face. Not had the other two yet.

Any more reccomendations that may suit me from these?

I bought strawberry watermelon, the forest fruits and both are nice, i can happily toot away on these, but the tropical twist! I could drink it! Best juice i had by far since i restarted.
Whats the lemon and lime sorbet like? And the raspberry and lemonade

Will be trying the peach pineapple and passion fruit
Knew you'd like them very nice aren't they, I've tried the lemon and lime and it's very nice but I prefer the limesicle over it, depends if you like a bit of ice cooling effect/kind of menthol but not too much, I ordered 4 limesicle last time that's how much I like it I would highly recommend trying at least 1 bottle of it. 2 scoop is very nice if you like bananas and toffee, I reckon you would also enjoy limonada that's pretty sweet, I've not tried the electric lemonade yet but have one here just not got to it yet
20190212_155556.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom