What's new

Hi

Just thought I would say a little about myself
Yes I am Mrs_cliveh2 and the pita that I married is a member on here as some of you may know.
Tried vaping nearly 2 years ago and lasted off the smokes for about 9 months but always struggled to get the enjoyment from a vape like I used to with a cigarette and for some reason it always made me cough
After a recent medical issue I have decided to try again
I have a tarot baby and an aspire aio (which I prefer) and using some prime vape juice, but am still coughing a bit and almost get nervous before I inhale the vape
Clive recommend I join up and ask if anyone else suffered the same and what the solution was
I am still smoking but cutting down using the vape, thinking I may get some patches and just use the vape now and again?
Hello Mrs Clive! I too found that vaping made me cough my guts up when I first started, though I was on 12mg at first, quickly went to 6mg. Now in 3mg, occasionally 0mg. It will ease up a bit once you get used to it. I think, in part, it's down to density of the vapour (amongst other factors) as cigarette smoke is nowhere near as dense as vapour.

Stick with it and you'll find it gets better in no time at all.

I may not be the most experienced chap on here, but @cliveh2 has helped me out a lot in the past, so I thought I'd share my 2 penneth with you.

Enjoy your time here...I certainly do! [emoji1]

Hello Mrs Clive! I too found that vaping made me cough my guts up when I first started, though I was on 12mg at first, quickly went to 6mg. Now in 3mg, occasionally 0mg. It will ease up a bit once you get used to it. I think, in part, it's down to density of the vapour (amongst other factors) as cigarette smoke is nowhere near as dense as vapour.

Stick with it and you'll find it gets better in no time at all.

I may not be the most experienced chap on here, but @cliveh2 has helped me out a lot in the past, so I thought I'd share my 2 penneth with you.

Enjoy your time here...I certainly do! [emoji1]

Thank you @raggy

Welcome to the forum @mrs_cliveh2 :welcome1:

It's not unusual to cough a bit when switching from smoking to vaping. It takes a little while for the lungs to get used to inhaling vapour instead of smoke. All my friends that smoke cough when trying my vape. But your body adjusts pretty quickly so it will pass with perseverance.

Last edited:
Welcome :)
I had similar problem with my wife as agree wanted mtl vaping and ur did not work as she coughed her longs out, so at the e buffs I've being building could for her with different ohms for different wattage at the end of it she's dtl with shite flow fully open no cough what's so ever.

6mg nic icy juices

Get @Clive2 to play with cooling for ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom