What's new

vapesmarter needs some advice on battery size

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
liz my wife says I'm, not god which I find surprising as me and god are pretty much up there (ho hum) but just look at the platypus that was a bit of a balls up......... on gods part

and so are batteries for me

I'm using 18350 for some of the pipes i feeling my way along in making but the 18650 is too big so.....what other sizes can i use that give the oomph and are good?

liz my wife says I'm, not god which I find surprising as me and god are pretty much up there (ho hum) but just look at the platypus that was a bit of a balls up......... on gods part

and so are batteries for me

I'm using 18350 for some of the pipes i feeling my way along in making but the 18650 is too big so.....what other sizes can i use that give the oomph and are good?
I have no answers .... but it's a darned good question! :2thumbsup:

*watching with interest* :)

18350 are the only battery that gets anywhere near the performance of an 18650, and only then for tootle puffers really. All other sizes are pretty shit despite having their fans.

Stick to '350,' 650, and 21700 would be my observations.

18350 are the only battery that gets anywhere near the performance of an 18650, and only then for tootle puffers really. All other sizes are pretty shit despite having their fans.

Stick to '350,' 650, and 21700 would be my observations.
21700 e-pipe! :thud:

Back
Top Bottom