What's new

Dont know to get Drag 2 or Drag 2 mini

If you don’t mind but how did you get it?
And does it hit like a drag ?

I got the X217 as a review item. Voopoo asked me if i would review it for them. All Gene chips will hit the same. But yes the X217 hits as well as the drag but you got an extra forty watts if you want to go that far.

I got the X217 as a review item. Voopoo asked me if i would review it for them. All Gene chips will hit the same. But yes the X217 hits as well as the drag but you got an extra forty watts if you want to go that far.
Oh so you reviewed the mod? thats pretty cool. Are you in the US? So it releases for purchase on the 12th of this month?

Oh so you reviewed the mod? thats pretty cool. Are you in the US? So it releases for purchase on the 12th of this month?

No I am in West Mids, I am a Black Countryman. The review is on here in the reviews section if you want to look at it. I did press Voopoo for a release date and price but so far no reply. I would just use what your using and wait a while for the X217. Just be aware 20700 batteries rattle in the mod 21700's and 18650 with adapters dont rattle

No I am in West Mids, I am a Black Countryman. The review is on here in the reviews section if you want to look at it. I did press Voopoo for a release date and price but so far no reply. I would just use what your using and wait a while for the X217. Just be aware 20700 batteries rattle in the mod 21700's and 18650 with adapters dont rattle
okay good to know thanks for the advice. If they get back to you with that info, could possibly let me know?
Okay but do all those batteries keep the same charge, and perform the same with all?

okay good to know thanks for the advice. If they get back to you with that info, could possibly let me know?
Okay but do all those batteries keep the same charge, and perform the same with all?

I will try and remember to let you know if i hear anything. Regarding batteries. The 21700's have more capacity so you can get a between 3000-4200mah and amps between 24-35 amps
18650's there's lots of different specs but you can get 3000mah and 20 amps 2600mah and 25amp . The cheapest 18650 is £3.79 and its a good all rounder its the samsung 25r.
go look here https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/batteries/18650.

All batteries either longer runtime and less power or more power and less mah. Depending on how many watts you use your going to weigh that into what you want.
The 20amp 3000mah are great for 80watts and under 25 amp and 2500 mah is better for over 100w vaping. But if you fit 2 21700's you will be better off as they are bigger and last longer with similar or more power.

Hey so i am deciding if I want to get the Drag 2 or Drag 2 mini...does anyone have these and can tell me their experience with them?

I am leaning towards the mini because of the size and I like the color options over the regular Drag 2....but the only thing that is setting me off is the internal battery. They say it is just like having 2 18650's in there, just as powerful, is this true?
I dont want to get it and it hits weak or does not last long through the day.

Does anyone have experience with it and cal help me out? thank you
My Drag Mini, mentioned elsewhere, had three sharp edges that I flattened down, used to catch on clothing, sometimes doesn't respond to mode changes, just leave it in VW mode now and the screen is pathetic in natural light. "Is it on, what's the setting?" I just use it now as my detecting/fishing mod, a knock around. Gladly I won it, would I replace it if I lost it? Never.

Back
Top Bottom