What's new

Best mod & atomiser

Mbsun

Postman
I have a rev gts and a falcon atomiser. Running 65w and 0.15 ohm
Just got back into vaping after a few years of not, but was using a kangertech subox mini then. I have to say i enjoy it much more now with less ohms and more power.

Bit of s 2 part this. My labourer is a heavy smoker, has tried ghe pen types- hates them, loves my kit even though he coughs a little, so wants to buy something good/not beginner. Sub ohm, lots of flavour- what should he get?

Also best kit out there? I got given the rev gts so dont expect a lifetime of use out of it? Best atomiser too?

Btw i am not totally green as grass, but not far off!

Voopoo drag 2 kit with T2 tank
Geekvape Legend
Vsticking 530

Crown 4 tank again this can be a kit which includes a mod.

If you or your mate wants to save money and build your own coils

Manta RTA
Serpent elevate
OFRF Gear

The new freemax twister kit pen style 100watt mesh coils and under £40... sorted

Voopoo drag 2 kit with T2 tank
Geekvape Legend
Vsticking 530

Crown 4 tank again this can be a kit which includes a mod.

If you or your mate wants to save money and build your own coils

Manta RTA
Serpent elevate
OFRF Gear

For what it saves i dont think either of us are too keen to get into building coils- tbh i would if it gave more flavour

Out of the voopoo and geekvape which is better rated? More important is which atomiser is better?
(Tbh i am unsure (excluding wattage) if the mod can make a big differance? I know the atomiser and coil does from my experience

Also i am a bricklayer, so both me and my labourer work in a dirty dusty enviroment

For what it saves i dont think either of us are too keen to get into building coils- tbh i would if it gave more flavour

Out of the voopoo and geekvape which is better rated? More important is which atomiser is better?
(Tbh i am unsure (excluding wattage) if the mod can make a big differance? I know the atomiser and coil does from my experience

Also i am a bricklayer, so both me and my labourer work in a dirty dusty enviroment

So in respect of what you do for a living the Geekvape Legend would be ideal. It's waterproof, shock proof and a nice bit of kit.
Atomizers are not my strong point or should i say stock coil atomizers. Rebuildables are what i use, The Uwell crown 4 i have used lately as it came with a mod i got to review and i have really enjoyed the flavour using a 0.5 coil at 64 watts.
The mod does make a difference mate, some are crap i avoid Smok and IJoy as they have too many problems. I noticed a real difference when i got my first DNA 200 and my IPV2 which has a yihi chip. Those 2 chip makers Evolv and Yihi are the best chips The Voopoo drag2 is half the cost of a DNA chipped mod and it has a very good chipset called the Gene fan chip. The Geekvape chip in the legend is also very decent.
Coils make a difference depending on the resistance. The lower resistance is the more power it needs, that's why buying 200 watt mods can be a good thing as it will power almost anything and give you longer run time from your batteries especially if you use it below 100w as you aren't pushing it to the max and puts less strain on the chip.

Artery hive 200 is my favorite out of the many I own. Falcon or freemax for the atty imo.

Back
Top Bottom