Vape Superstore
What's new

Dont know to get Drag 2 or Drag 2 mini

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hey so i am deciding if I want to get the Drag 2 or Drag 2 mini...does anyone have these and can tell me their experience with them?

I am leaning towards the mini because of the size and I like the color options over the regular Drag 2....but the only thing that is setting me off is the internal battery. They say it is just like having 2 18650's in there, just as powerful, is this true?
I dont want to get it and it hits weak or does not last long through the day.

Does anyone have experience with it and cal help me out? thank you

Smoore
Don’t buy the mini my usb stopped working within a month and the battery life isn’t the best go with the drag 2 or wait for the new X217

Don’t buy the mini my usb stopped working within a month and the battery life isn’t the best go with the drag 2 or wait for the new X217
X217 looks like a pretty nice mod...do you happen to know when it comes out?

Vape Green
The drag mini is great but when it runs out of battery it's annoying that you can't just swap the batteries with a fresh set, it does charge fast though and does last most of the day at 60watts.
It was my favourite mod for a bit but now my favourite is the wild wolf by hcigar.

Innokin
12 of this month
You know what, I am glad you mentioned that because after reading up on it I really think I am going to get that that one instead...it is actually very nice. thank you so much for that lol

You know what, I am glad you mentioned that because after reading up on it I really think I am going to get that that one instead...it is actually very nice. thank you so much for that lol
Don’t worry mate I have bee waiting for more than a month now good luck

AcmeFog
Hey so i am deciding if I want to get the Drag 2 or Drag 2 mini...does anyone have these and can tell me their experience with them?

I am leaning towards the mini because of the size and I like the color options over the regular Drag 2....but the only thing that is setting me off is the internal battery. They say it is just like having 2 18650's in there, just as powerful, is this true?
I dont want to get it and it hits weak or does not last long through the day.

Does anyone have experience with it and cal help me out? thank you

The Drag 2 is a better option imo. As you can charge your batteries in a charger and with 2 sets of batteries you can vape while a pair charge. Personally i dislike inbuilt battery mods because once the batteries go the mod goes in the bin, as mentioned you are buggered if the USB port goes.
The X217 is a very good mod i have one here, but for some reason i can't find them for sale anywhere, just preorder, They should be available to buy now but lets wait till Chinese new year out the way and see if they appear for sale

The Drag 2 is a better option imo. As you can charge your batteries in a charger and with 2 sets of batteries you can vape while a pair charge. Personally i dislike inbuilt battery mods because once the batteries go the mod goes in the bin, as mentioned you are buggered if the USB port goes.
The X217 is a very good mod i have one here, but for some reason i can't find them for sale anywhere, just preorder, They should be available to buy now but lets wait till Chinese new year out the way and see if they appear for sale
Yeah I am actually wanting to get the X217, it seems better than the Drag 2. Someone suggested it to be above and I looked into and it seems like a great mod, hopefully it releases soon.

Elux
If you don’t mind but how did you get it?
And does it hit like a drag ?

Back
Top Bottom