What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered a Gun Metal Dead Rabbit RTA and a wood drip trip from Fastech.

Must stop spending now. :(

I just ordered myself a tiny 3D printer.
The Monoprice Mini Delta to be precise.
Apparently it can be a bitch to get running correctly, is loud as hell and has not the biggest print-area out there. On the other Hand it's supposed to be quite fast and precise (if it works), as well as reasonably well built.
But most importantly: dirt cheap

I guess it's going to be fine for BB accessoires, replacement headphone-parts and other small stuff.
We'll see wether or not I'll be able to learn how this stuff actually works, once it arrives :D

Yes will do..I’ve no clue about squonking never been near one so should be fun..and being as I have tried everything else and for only 20 quid all in what the heck...
Seems to have positive reviews.
I did the same thing recently. 8vape had Aspire Feedlinks for $20 for about two weeks. I waited until the last day to secure my own. I thought they'd sell out. I imagine they moved a massive amount of those things at that price.

I like it so much, it's opened up a whole other realm I've ignored for years. Now I want more squonkers and RDAs lol.

I have been that impressed with the Topside dual, i have ordered a back up for the backup from ECigone

Last edited:
Another Mega bundle of juices from Ace of vapez cant go wrong at this price + you can use the code POTV and get a extra 15% off thats 240mls of juices for £3.40 ...........Happy Days.........:2thumbsup:..........

Ohhh, Nice you’ll have to let me know what you think.
Hi just received the squonk it looks the part and you get lots of bits with it...everything needed to get going except cotton..
Nice little squonk for mtl and vapes fine using a 50/50 with 1.2ohm supplied coil..great vapour and flavour..almost a stealth vape it’s quite small tiny in my hand..
You do get a huge throat/lung hit I really felt it like going from a silk cut to a woodbine and although it’s great all round i probably won’t be a squonker but was something I had to try..
Used occult owl private reserve @60/40.

A slam piece clone from 2fdeal and a reaper clone courtesy of @shale84 from the classies. Just need to wait on the 2fdeal peeps getting back from their holibags :D

Back
Top Bottom