What's new

Single coil Rta with restricted draw advice

kersey

Achiever
As I'm always on the look out for extra tanks, am wondering what you apes would recommend for a tank with a restricted draw.
I already have a few Pharaoh Mini's, Serpent SMM and Elevate, all of which I love...is there anything I've been missing out on?

The Augvape Intake has a similarly restrictive draw to the Digiflavor Pharaoh Mini.
It's got good flavor, is leak-proof and should overall fit your needs.

As I'm always on the look out for extra tanks, am wondering what you apes would recommend for a tank with a restricted draw.
I already have a few Pharaoh Mini's, Serpent SMM and Elevate, all of which I love...is there anything I've been missing out on?
I rotate between augvape intake and dvarw dl. Both great tanks... think the dvarw is edging it slightly. Little bit old skool in design but good flavour, different airflow adapters and never leaked a drop. Highly recommended

The artisan is great but far from a restricted draw though. The asmodus zesthia was a good single coil rta with a restrictive draw.

Last edited:
The artisan is great but far from a restricted draw though. The asmodus zesthia was a good single coil rta with a restrictive draw.
Anything with a chimney too narrow to accept an 810 drip tip is going to be somewhat restricted.
How far is "far from restricted" would you describe?

I would also say, that the Artsian is closer to open-draw, than being restricted.
Especially compared to what the OP is currently using.

Anything with a chimney too narrow to accept an 810 drip tip is going to be somewhat restricted.
How far is "far from restricted" would you describe?
Even with the 510 drip tip, it's very airey. Of course you can close is down to a more restrictive draw but it's a very open draw in my opinion, compared to a Elevate, zesthia or an intake. I'd say the artisan is more an open single coil rta like an ammit 25.

Back
Top Bottom