What's new

Sod all happening in Wales lately, isn't there?!

The wind is really bad here in Staffs too also chucking it down, hope the wind in Wales calms down for our 7 days in Llandudno first week March.lol.

Steve.

The wind is really bad here in Staffs too also chucking it down, hope the wind in Wales calms down for our 7 days in Llandudno first week March.lol.

Steve.

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothing Steve! Get yerself a sexy raincoat...and live it up! lol! :D

Mind you, my reference was lamenting at the lack of any vaping events in Wales...but oh well nevermind! May you enjoy galorious baking sunshine (yeh...right!) in Llandudno next month! :)

1st event held last July, so i gather, nothing yet announced for this year, but i might check that out, Cardiff isn't too far from me.

Has been announced on FB group but can't remember when it is. Definitely on though.

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothing Steve! Get yerself a sexy raincoat...and live it up! lol! :D
Va
Mind you, my reference was lamenting at the lack of any vaping events in Wales...but oh well nevermind! May you enjoy galorious baking sunshine (yeh...right!) in Llandudno next month! :)

Cheers pal we go there tree times a year, have to watch what i get up to in Sir Luggs neck of the woods, as for vaping i always go into Air vapes and spend some time with the locals, some great guys in there, and clothing still got all of my mountaineering gear.

All the best buddy.

Cheers pal we go there tree times a year, have to watch what i get up to in Sir Luggs neck of the woods, as for vaping i always go into Air vapes and spend some time with the locals, some great guys in there, and clothing still got all of my mountaineering gear.

All the best buddy.

Sir Lugg is a Gog?! Oh cripes! :D

North Wales is a fabulous part of the country for hiking..i used to do a fair bit of mountain climbing 'up there' in my youth. Cader Idris was one of my favourites.

Sir Lugg is a Gog?! Oh cripes! :D

North Wales is a fabulous part of the country for hiking..i used to do a fair bit of mountain climbing 'up there' in my youth. Cader Idris was one of my favourites.

Yes i loved Cader Idris but my favourite was Crib Goch on Snowdon, i used to get the odd day of from work to lead hill walks for customers, not bad getting paid to do your hobby.

Yes i loved Cader Idris but my favourite was Crib Goch on Snowdon, i used to get the odd day of from work to lead hill walks for customers, not bad getting paid to do your hobby.

The knifeback 'Red Ridge' of Snowdon. I've not done that one myself...i find Snowden a bit too touristy for my liking....all those folks coming up there in the little train..it's cheating imo! lol! I have been to it's summit via the usual route once or twice though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom