What's new

A week to go until the Mrs gives birth

Thanks Gerry and good luck with yours too! The first year flies by so quickly it is unbelievable - enjoy it. The second and third years get steadily worse lol

It is looking like today is the day, baby is making some birth shaped motions.

Any orders you want to get in please do so ASAP and I will endeavour to have them sent out with the orders I have ready to post, if you miss my mad dash to the post office I will try and have them out tomorrow instead if possible.

thanks

Leigh

Thanks Blossom, I must admit though I am leaving everything to the last minute here and trying to get customer orders boxed and packed ready for the post office (on the way to the maternity ward, sensible, right?)

I shall update this thread if and when the little tyke makes an entrance

All the best.

If you want to time the birth then I suggest going out to have a curry, drink a skinful and then, just as you're ready to collapse into bed, the contractions will start bang on time. Has worked without fail every time in my family although for my brother's second we had to take in a World Cup match on the giant screen inside Nottingham Forest FC as well...some babies need that little bit extra encouragement.

Make a load of sandwiches and take lots of drinks as you will get sick of hospital offerings you will need to keep the energy up. Hope all goes well :)

orders can wait dude get your family head on ppl will understand

If you want to time the birth then I suggest going out to have a curry, drink a skinful and then, just as you're ready to collapse into bed, the contractions will start bang on time.

Worked for me. Madras and 10 pints did the trick. Really speeded up my contractions ;)

Back
Top Bottom