What's new

Thoughts on NEW Sensetech tank..

Nah mate, just kidding. They have got some new coils out though but looks like they are for the Fureluke Mesh not the Pro, I think by the looks of the shape.
View attachment 184604
Will have to try these in my Uforce tank and see how they compare - thanks for the tip as I didn't know they had released more coils.

Nah mate, just kidding. They have got some new coils out though but looks like they are for the Fureluke Mesh not the Pro, I think by the looks of the shape.
View attachment 184604
This is great! They have only offered us single cylinder type coils for a whole year now. I guess if Voopoo can do it so can Freemax.

I also heard the Screen is a good tank. I'm in no hurry to run out and get one. Ive read too many times that "this is better than that". When I've found most of the ones I've tried are closer than people make it out to be. The Mesh Pro/Falcon are top tier, Baby V2/Prince are just a bit behind them. I'm guessing the Screen is comparible to the top tanks. I only mentioned the tanks above because I have them. The Cascade is another great tank but doesn't offer a mesh coil yet (I think?). GTM8 coils are fantastic though.

@Anthony Nader
This is new that might interest you.
A97A04F2-448C-45B0-B640-02F00E5BD29D.jpeg

oh hell yeah, i knew about this actually its from the Freemax twister kit...been wanting to get it mainly because of the new Fireluke 2 tank...I wonder if it is better than the Mesh Pro..hmmm
Something tells me you're gonna let us know. :thumbup:

Something tells me you're gonna let us know. :thumbup:
lol maybe in the future but my next purchase I am actually waiting for its release. The next thing I want to get is the Voopoo X217 mod been waiting for that, then maybe after getting that I will try out the Fireluke 2

Highly recommend the triple mesh in the sense screen. Far better than the mesh pro triple mesh for flavour and smoothness .

I have a video review if you are interested ?

But yeah, very good tank, very underated. Like the Arco 2 by horizontech being trumped by the clietos and Smok tanks.

Back
Top Bottom