Vape Club
What's new

help with mid range stock coil sub tanks

lennon38

Postman
hi guys,i'm looking for a stock coil subtank in the mid range wattage bracket say 30 to 50 watts
cant find anything suitable
any suggestions greatly appreciated
thanks for reading
Steve:)

Smoore
I think you might like the Vaporesso EUC coils. Most of them are made for that range. You can either get a tank that utilizes them (Estoc, Veco) or get a pack with the adaptor sleeve. With the sleeve you can use them in a lot of tanks that use Atlantis styled coils.

The EUC coils are tiny but really do perform well. Good flavor, and they last quite a while. I like the ceramic ones they make.

hi guys,i'm looking for a stock coil subtank in the mid range wattage bracket say 30 to 50 watts
cant find anything suitable
any suggestions greatly appreciated
thanks for reading
Steve:)
UWELL nunchaku tank, .25 coils 40-50w, .4 coils 45-50w 5ml capacity when u remove silicone bung

£20 below but might be able to find elsewhere, you want them wattages because your mod?

https://www.misteliquid.co.uk/uwell-nunchaku-tank.html#.XFrfSHmnydM

Freemax mesh pro or falcon are good tanks but operate at higher wattages

Vape Green
I think you might like the Vaporesso EUC coils. Most of them are made for that range. You can either get a tank that utilizes them (Estoc, Veco) or get a pack with the adaptor sleeve. With the sleeve you can use them in a lot of tanks that use Atlantis styled coils.

The EUC coils are tiny but really do perform well. Good flavor, and they last quite a while. I like the ceramic ones they make.
hi can these coils handle 80vg juices
thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...118X8gL4eQ/viewform?fbzx=-4002926545541791462

Innokin
AcmeFog
i did read it i was thinking of getting the normal clapton ones !cottton! and was wondering if they could handle high VG juice,
thanks
Hi bud im sorry but i dont know.
I posted because of the ceramic coil info.

Elux
I test probably a different sub ohm tank every week and I don't think I'd ever recommend a single sub ohm stock coil tank for use with 80%vg.
The advken manta or owl tanks are very good and they take the smok baby beast size coils like many recent releases so the 0.4 coils available are useful around 30w plus due to the simplicity of the higher (lol) coils you get more wicking space around a simple coil which allows great wicking.

Back
Top Bottom