What's new

EORI NUMBER FOR RETAIL CUSTOMERS????!!!!! WTF

silentg

Postman
@heaven gifts

Copy of my email received today after placing an order on the 25th Jan shipping by DHL

"Dear customer,

This is customer service from Heaven gifts.

For your order# 20190125xxxxx97, sorry to inform you that currently EORI number is a must to European countries via DHL.
Would you please kindly provide us your EORI number number as soon as possible?

Looking forward your kindly reply and have a nice day!

FYI, if we haven't got your reply in 48 hours, the order will be cancelled automatically by our system, and we will refund the full amount to the paypal account which was used to pay the order.

Any further questions, pls feel free to email us or talk to our online customer service via LiveChat.

Best regards,
Winnie Fan.
Heaven Gifts

World No.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy!

Web: www.heavengifts.com".

Now forgive me for assuming but when did you have to have a vat registered number to order as a regular user on HeavenGifts? :mad:

At checkout where you choose your shipping method there is NO indication that you need such a number or anything. I have happily ordered from HG many times before and this is a new one on me.

If this is now how the whole China companies are operating I will not be ordering from HG again

Sorry, DHL requires it, not us.
Strange as other suppliers who also use DHL do not ask for this from a regular buyer, only wholesale buyers.

If a regular buyer cannot use a service I would say to remove it altogether to stop confusion :mad:

Strange as other suppliers who also use DHL do not ask for this from a regular buyer, only wholesale buyers.

If a regular buyer cannot use a service I would say to remove it altogether to stop confusion :mad:

Sorry, we will see what we can do to fix this!

Back
Top Bottom