What's new

RTA's at higher wattage.

JoeMac

Postman
Just wondering if anyone uses their RTA's at higher power (+50 watts) and if so do you wick the RTA in a particular way to avoid dry hits? Whenever I go above 50 watts on any of my tanks the wicking cant keep up and I get lots of dry hits. I have no problems at lower power. This is happening with both dual and single coil set ups.

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone uses their RTA's at higher power (+50 watts) and if so do you wick the RTA in a particular way to avoid dry hits? Whenever I go above 50 watts on any of my tanks the wicking cant keep up and I get lots of dry hits. I have no problems at lower power. This is happening with both dual and single coil set ups.

Cheers.
I have the same problem, just got RTA tripple for smok cloud king. And im disapointed bad flaver no cloud and im vaping at 0.250 ohm and 120 watts.
Helppp me

I have the same problem, just got RTA tripple for smok cloud king. And im disapointed bad flaver no cloud and im vaping at 0.250 ohm and 120 watts.
Helppp me
that's because your coil is a pile of wank

im vaping at 110 watts in my dead rabbit at 0.08ohms....its fucking lush like a tiger

no problem with wicking at all.....I cant even tell you why this is, as I wick my coils how I wick my coils....play about, wick, see if it works...use more, use less, longer tails, shorter tails.....

I would say that less is more, but some tanks need more wick then others.....my manta needs short tails, but thicker wick, and the dead rabbit is the opposite

Cheers.
I've got a RTA here that I've been running at 180w with no dry hits in sight but it's not wicked any different to any RDA/RTA I've ever wicked

Got a pic of one of your builds?

I've got a RTA here that I've been running at 180w with no dry hits in sight but it's not wicked any different to any RDA/RTA I've ever wicked

Got a pic of one of your builds?
I have a tank that ive been running at 225w

#fuckyou

that's because your coil is a pile of wank

im vaping at 110 watts in my dead rabbit at 0.08ohms....its fucking lush like a tiger

no problem with wicking at all.....I cant even tell you why this is, as I wick my coils how I wick my coils....play about, wick, see if it works...use more, use less, longer tails, shorter tails.....

I would say that less is more, but some tanks need more wick then others.....my manta needs short tails, but thicker wick, and the dead rabbit is the opposite
My gf just tried it and said it tasts grate guess im getting sick cant taste ntn

Cheers.

What tanks are you using? What builds? What cotton? How do you wick? How do you vape? What is the PG/VG ratio of your juice?

Back
Top Bottom