What's new

Which Dual Squonk

Kev64

Initiate
As the title suggests, I'm currently researching this topic and am leaning towards the Vandy vape Dual, any thoughts and how do you get on with yours.
Also I like dripping , much more than I thought I would, is it really worth spending 60 quid on one of these duals ?

Thanks, Kev

I dont own one myself but have heard good things about it one is on my wish list Squonking makes life a lot easier for ya as you dont have to keep dripping after every few pulls........

Spend the extra cash on a Lost vape Drone 250c. Proven DNA board & reliable manufacturer. I have the original & it's been rock solid. Buy from the UK & 12m warranty on the board & both Lost Vape & Evolv have a service contact here.

lve had the pulse dual for a couple of weeks and l love it, its a good size fits well in the hand, paint finish is good, battery life as you would expect is good, on board charging is quick, cant fault it.

I have had the SXK Boxer for a good few months now. Pulse Dual arrived other day and its fantastic too. Massive fan of the Pulse V2 Rda too!

I have had the SXK Boxer for a good few months now. Pulse Dual arrived other day and its fantastic too. Massive fan of the Pulse V2 Rda too!
how much and where did you pick up the SXK for mate?

The wismec dual df one behaved itself amicably. The supplied guillotine rda was also very good indeed.
It's no drone but very good and has UK support.

I have the 250c drone on preorder its been delayed until March due to the high demand. The last one sold out quickly but they didn't make anymore. Get it whilst you can.

Back
Top Bottom