What's new

Recurve

Chilly

Postman
So I set my recurve up with .85 Clapton,wick'd it and wow,I changed the tip as I'm not into curved tips,it certainly eats the juice but flavour is spot on,the juice well is small so you end up dripping a lot,for a squonk its perfect.
For a single coil rda it gets my vote.

It's better with the 22mm cap but quite easy to over squonk IMO. Not bad for a single coil set up on a mech or the Recurve mod.

Was my 1st rda. Still in use. Really easy to build. Comes with everything you need.
Tried Dead Rabbit SQ and Hermetic. I could not get them to compete for flavour. The SQ now set up as a dripper and is better.

D-Pro Mini, is very very close for "bangin' flava" though. But a different type of vape. Much more restrictive, uses a 510 tip. Less over squonking too. That maybe just being able to see the level through the airholes better as I got it in stainless as oppossed to a black Recurve.

I rotate between the two.

I used the recurve for a while and yes they ain't bad. Then I started trying high end clones from fasttech. I've settled on the skyfall and couldn't be happier.On top of my RSQ'S they're just the perfik single coil atty imo

I have a Drop Solo that works great for single coil. Flavor has been great with it. I have it on a mech Feedlink squonk (w/VTC5A). It hits fairly decent (.15Ω fralien), and I haven't had it leak. The little dots for the airflow seem to catch any e liquid and just traps it. With a little suck they are cleared.

I ordered a Recurve andvit should be here this week. I know totally different RDAs. Cant wait to try it out and compare. I know it has a lot of fans so it must be a good one.

The flavour on the recurve is superb,I just wish it had a bit more space for juice,if you drip with it you get about 6 good vapes so on that count if you squonk you will hit the bottle a lot,I've not got a squonk mod so I'm dripping, it's so annoying, I'm sure they could come up with a recurve Mark 2 with a deeper well.
It is my prefered rda but when I get the anti spit back tip for my rabbit I'm going with that

the recurve is good only downside you can easily over squonk, but for better flavour & zero over squonking the wotofo dragon elder beats it on flavour, only downside it looks like a butt plug.

Haha,yeah it does,I'm going to check some reviews on the dragon,I like wotofo gear .

the recurve is good only downside you can easily over squonk, but for better flavour & zero over squonking the wotofo dragon elder beats it on flavour, only downside it looks like a butt plug.
I laughed way too hard at this. This one is on my radar now. I'll have to order one in the future.

I unboxed my Recurve today and yeah the juice well looks pitiful. There just isn't any depth in there.

I laughed way too hard at this. This one is on my radar now. I'll have to order one in the future.

I unboxed my Recurve today and yeah the juice well looks pitiful. There just isn't any depth in there.

dont get me wrong the recurves ok, but likeyou said the juice wells are a pita, the dragon elder though well worth getting with the deeper wells..

Back
Top Bottom