What's new

New yihi sx mtl pod mod.

The other thing I noticed was it goes up to 13w and has a claimed 1Ohm pod, which seems a bit under powered to my untrained eye.
A lot of the pods I've tried recently based around the ceramic coil design, work best at 3.3v so probably about right and it will offer better life than you expect.
The little hava has been very respectable with similar specs.

Also a non DNA lost vape orion battery pack is listed now. Good for a cheaper back up for Orion users. I do like mine.

A lot of the pods I've tried recently based around the ceramic coil design, work best at 3.3v so probably about right and it will offer better life than you expect.
The little hava has been very respectable with similar specs.

I will bow to your knowledge on that front. My experience is with regular coils, mainly kanthal which is where my calculations were based.

I will bow to your knowledge on that front. My experience is with regular coils, mainly kanthal which is where my calculations were based.
Yeah the pod looks very like the ijoy vpc diamond I reviewed and it didn't like any more than 3.4v. Very very small chamber so add that to the ceramic surround which retains heat and they are quite efficient.

still dreaming off a real RPS,, not one company has went there yet and tbh saddens me that this wasn't made as a re-buildable pod system

Back
Top Bottom