What's new

DNA75c DIY Mod wiring.

I've ditched my idea of making a mech or unregulated mod as it's pretty pointless as I couldn't come up with a design that was different enough so I have decided to go down the regulated route.

I will be designing my own chassis and will be a squonk mod similar in size to the Lost Vape Therion, before I order the parts I need I just wanted confirmation about the wiring.

It almost looks too easy unless I am missing something?:
  • 1: positive from DNA to 510
  • 2: negative from DNA to negative 510 terminal.
  • 3: positive to battery positive end
  • 4: negative to battery negative end

Is that it?
I will photograph a dry circuit before I solder it for confirmation

From the videos I've seen it looks like I don't need any other components other than:
  • DNA75c + screen & mount.
  • 16 AWG wire red & black.
  • Copper or stainless battery strip & negative piece. (though I might see if I can fit in a sled)
  • 510 squonk pin assembly (I already have)
  • Magnets (I already have)
  • Squonk Bottle.
  • and maybe a ribbon for the battery if I can find a way to fix it.

I will print the rest, though I am open to button suggestions.

So based on the above have I made any stupid errors?

Jumping into the deep end as it's my first self built mod but fairly confident, though experience advice is always welcome.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks.
I had my basket full from Modmaker but Stealthvapes have a lot more choice, especially actuators as I was iffy about cheapening the look with 3D printed ones, dagnammit - back to shopping basket filling :)

Thanks.
I had my basket full from Modmaker but Stealthvapes have a lot more choice, especially actuators as I was iffy about cheapening the look with 3D printed ones, dagnammit - back to shopping basket filling :)
Check the new anodised buttons [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom