What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DNA75c DIY Mod wiring.

I've ditched my idea of making a mech or unregulated mod as it's pretty pointless as I couldn't come up with a design that was different enough so I have decided to go down the regulated route.

I will be designing my own chassis and will be a squonk mod similar in size to the Lost Vape Therion, before I order the parts I need I just wanted confirmation about the wiring.

It almost looks too easy unless I am missing something?:
  • 1: positive from DNA to 510
  • 2: negative from DNA to negative 510 terminal.
  • 3: positive to battery positive end
  • 4: negative to battery negative end

Is that it?
I will photograph a dry circuit before I solder it for confirmation

From the videos I've seen it looks like I don't need any other components other than:
  • DNA75c + screen & mount.
  • 16 AWG wire red & black.
  • Copper or stainless battery strip & negative piece. (though I might see if I can fit in a sled)
  • 510 squonk pin assembly (I already have)
  • Magnets (I already have)
  • Squonk Bottle.
  • and maybe a ribbon for the battery if I can find a way to fix it.

I will print the rest, though I am open to button suggestions.

So based on the above have I made any stupid errors?

Jumping into the deep end as it's my first self built mod but fairly confident, though experience advice is always welcome.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks.
I had my basket full from Modmaker but Stealthvapes have a lot more choice, especially actuators as I was iffy about cheapening the look with 3D printed ones, dagnammit - back to shopping basket filling :)

Thanks.
I had my basket full from Modmaker but Stealthvapes have a lot more choice, especially actuators as I was iffy about cheapening the look with 3D printed ones, dagnammit - back to shopping basket filling :)
Check the new anodised buttons [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom