What's new

flaming RDA

Mutley1

Legend
about an hour ago i rewicked my profile rda & some how the cotton must of been a tad loose, i use muji pads & amyway i gave it a squonk & took a toot & got a mouthful of flames & holy hell its about 10 times worse than any dry hit lol.

That's why I only use the wotofo cotton, I tried Cotton Bacon Prime & Muji and both sagged causing me to eat fire.

On the bright side, dry hits from other atty's never seem as bad after.

Oh dear, sorry to hear your meeting with mesh. Back around 9 years ago I used to build a couple of genesis tanks and that was a pain in the ass. When I seen vendors pushing out mesh again albeit using in a slightly different way, there was no hesitation in deciding I wouldn't go there again lol.
A simple fused clapton with puff cotton packed in fairly tight does the job for me thanks [emoji106] [emoji4]

The Profile is the best Mesh style RDA so far, I've rewicked 4 times and not had a dry hit yet, but strangely it's not as good flavour as tank stock mesh style coils (Freemax, Falcon, Smok V2 etc.) so there's plenty of room for development yet, pretty sure the futures bright for mesh RDA's but god knows when.

That's why I only use the wotofo cotton, I tried Cotton Bacon Prime & Muji and both sagged causing me to eat fire.

On the bright side, dry hits from other atty's never seem as bad after.

im still using muji as i find it easier & better for flavour, i know where i messed up, after i had rolled the muji & popped it in place i had not teased open the muji enough near the mesh, first time this has happened & i got 3 profiles & love the flavour, how ever since i got the dragon elder im loving that more, for a singlle coil rda its amazing for flavour & almost impossible to over squonk.

about an hour ago i rewicked my profile rda & some how the cotton must of been a tad loose, i use muji pads & amyway i gave it a squonk & took a toot & got a mouthful of flames & holy hell its about 10 times worse than any dry hit lol.

Did the same lol, flames dont taste very nice.

Back
Top Bottom