What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Vape Cafe Burgled - please help if you can.

First thing we do when taking over a shop is a steel back door and shutters.
A 2k cost helps deter the little shits.

VIP in Blackpool have been robbed that many times I've lost count. Only 1 street away from one of ours too.

I'll keep my ears open on the group's for you Zt
Thanks @Samantha @DD !

“Shop owner Martyn ZombieTuesday, who confirmed to NottinghamshireLive this was his name”

Surprised you didn’t tell them it was your birthday too. :grin2:

“Shop owner Martyn ZombieTuesday, who confirmed to NottinghamshireLive this was his name”

Surprised you didn’t tell them it was your birthday too. :grin2:
On the plus side it got that handsome face in the paper.

@ZT After watching the video i would say that they knew EXACTLY what they was after and i would say they have certainly been in the shop before, and high chance they are vapers or are around vapers....either way i would gladly break they're fingers 1 by 1 for you martin.

One other thing, the guy in the photo certainly looks dodgy

Sorry could'nt resist bud.....anyway, here if anything i can help with
Screenshot_20190129-002641.jpeg

I've just seen this post. So sorry to hear what's happened and I hope they catch the scum that did it.

Even though I'm abroad I still know a lot of vapers in Nottingham and I've asked them to keep their eyes open for the stuff that was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom