What's new

Deep wood Modmakers Thoughts "where do you get your wood from stu"

Very informative Stu. I know where to get my poison from now ;)

You even used my favourite piece of music. :2thumbsup:

Very interesting and informative vid Stu. However, if you're going to point things out, don't you think it would be a good idea to use one of your pipes? Also, we do need an appearance from Alfie. Hope this feedback helps.

Very interesting and informative vid Stu. However, if you're going to point things out, don't you think it would be a good idea to use one of your pipes? Also, we do need an appearance from Alfie. Hope this feedback helps.

I’m feeling my way along with videos at the moment , trouble is , it took 3 bloody days to upload it as my internet is so slow it would of been quicker to post the thing to them

I asked Alfie to come along he took a sniff at the weather and said sod off it’s too cold

I’m feeling my way along with videos at the moment , trouble is , it took 3 bloody days to upload it as my internet is so slow it would of been quicker to post the thing to them

I asked Alfie to come along he took a sniff at the weather and said sod off it’s too cold

Yeah, that Alfie's no fool.

Great clip, really interesting. :2thumbsup:

Didn't give me any ideas on what to do with the fecking great white poplar that is currently lying across our garden though ....... crap mod wood, crap fire wood ......... I may have to start making matches! :D

Yup I think you need to adopt a pipe for pointing at trees and only pointing at trees and a separate pipe for pointing at anything else. Might look a bit of a tit though ;)
This just made me wonder if you've ever made a mod that has a multifunction like a bottle opener recessed into the base or rear of the mod? Or a secret compartment for stashing a wick of cotton, a spare coil and that thing on Swiss army knives for getting small boys out of horses hooves? At least I think that's what its for...

I found this deeply satisfying. On so many levels. Loving your wood Stu xx

Edit: Nice helmet by the way...

Back
Top Bottom