What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manchester Vape Meet

Last Manc Meet.

Dahut should enjoy it.

Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.37.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.25.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.46.png
Screenshot 2019-02-02 at 18.03.56.png

Still makes me chuckle when I think of the one when we were sat outside the Lloyds pub and @3dj was crawling up the steps to go inside to get a round and nearly got us thrown out cos he was pulling the plants out of their pots
Wasn't me.
@HAZZA1962 set me up. The cunt.

Right as far as i'm aware it's my weekend off work so i'm good with work wise, NOW THE HORROR BEGINS = telling my missus i'm going out lol xD
think one of U should pop round to tell her hahahaha @daz_app maybe? :D

Just bumping this. I need to know who's coming so I can sort accommodation out for those who are staying over. @red5 and @tootingyoda have first dibs on the beds at mine. @Mawsley is welcome to the sleep in the wife's "she shed" It's got carpets and everything. I sometimes sleep in it myself when she has locked me out.

Just bumping this. I need to know who's coming so I can sort accommodation out for those who are staying over. @red5 and @tootingyoda have first dibs on the beds at mine. @Mawsley is welcome to the sleep in the wife's "she shed" It's got carpets and everything. I sometimes sleep in it myself when she has locked me out.
Cheers Dunc, dibs it is please [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom