What's new

Thoughts on NEW Sensetech tank..

Anthony Nader

Postman
I was at the vape shop yesterday buying my second Mesh Pro tank and the guys there showed me this new tank called SenseTech and said it was incredible so i was a little curious about it...I still bought the Mesh pro because well...its a mesh pro.
But am curious to see if anyone has experience with this tank and how it compares to the Mesh Pro?

Yeah, nothing comes up when I search new Sense Tech tank.
Have you got a picture or link? @Anthony Nader
That's the sense screen tank and I have it, I've got a falcon tank and have to say the sense screen tank is easily upto par with it, I mean just check out the reviews on YouTube, I didn't really think it was going to be that good but it really is, the triple mesh and quad mesh coils are amazing.

Edit...
Oh wait lol, you commented earlier on my post about it lol, you can ignore all this

That's the sense screen tank and I have it, I've got a falcon tank and have to say the sense screen tank is easily upto par with it, I mean just check out the reviews on YouTube, I didn't really think it was going to be that good but it really is, the triple mesh and quad mesh coils are amazing.

Edit...
Oh wait lol, you commented earlier on my post about it lol, you can ignore all this
All good @Anthony Nader will want to know.

Edit...
Yeah well maybe in the future I will have to try it out...I am just all about the mesh pro right now, I feel nothing is up there with it, which is why I bought a second one...I cant wait in the future when the mesh pro 2 releases whenever that would be.

That link doesnt work for me....is there a Mesh Pro 2 announced?
Nah mate, just kidding. They have got some new coils out though but looks like they are for the Fureluke Mesh not the Pro, I think by the looks of the shape.
QQ图片20190126093647.jpg

Back
Top Bottom