What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EVL Reaper V3

@spikey1 you’ll be fine with the 2.7 version which is what I have.
Spare tank sections can be had directly from from John
Delivery it usually Next Day :)

Cheers @Rob anything I should know about building it and juice flow? Watched one video without sound, locking mechanism looks interesting.

To YOU Sah, this is a very easy build, nothing that will concern a seasoned Calix owner believe me.
Coil head just proud of the screw heads. Wick tails “just” touching the deck. Juice Control wide open for starters and adjust accordingly :)

Good stuff exactly what I hoped, really looking forward to it. If it’s as good as I expect may have to get a second along with some spare ultem tanks, not sure why the option to order them isn’t on the site.

Thanks as always for your view @Rob still using at least one Calix on a daily basis and still hard to beat!

Get ready to meet the Calix challenger

Copied from the FB group.........clear polycarbonate tanks giveaway.....

Reaper V3. New Accessories available on the website, clear tank update and a giveaway!

I have just added the new Reaper V3 accessories to the
Prefill Tank Cap
Short Tank Kit
Spare Ultem 2 & 5ml

www.evlvapors.co.uk

Well its nearly the weekend and I have been working hard to keep the Reaper V3 from becoming unobtainium. In between this activity I have been working away on the clear tanks.....

I have produced over 100 clear polycarbonate tanks this week but I am not happy with over 90% of them. Not willing to sell you a product that I am not totally happy with I'm afraid the clear tanks will take a little longer.

However as I am not happy to sell these quite yet I have decided that I will give away the ones I am happy with!
1f642.png
:)

All you need to do is read the terms and conditions below and X1 on this thread.

Have a great weekend
1f642.png
:)

Terms and conditions:
-The giveaway will run until 09:00 Monday 04/02/19 (UK time)
-Giveaway is only for Reaper V3 owners.
-One entry per person (Silly comments are unlimited!)
-I will put all the names in a bowl and allow my 1 year old to pull the names out as its a truly random method. I will then comment "Winner" on your X1 post in this thread. After this it is up to you to contact me.
-I will be checking your names to insure originality of your Reaper V3.
-If you have purchased one second hand you can enter but if I mark your name you will need to contact me so I can check your Reapers authenticity.
-Postage will be free, no tracking, not insured and will be via ground post. If the package is lost in the post I will not provide a replacement so if you want to ensure your winning item has the best chance I can arrange an appropriate shipping method at your cost.

Hello! Anyone has the MTL version to say a few words about it ? Is the airflow noisy like the DL version ? How is the flavor compared to Spica, dvarw etc? :)
I also want to know how it performs with fruity/bakery flavors. So many questions i know, but i am thinking of pressing the button for over a week. :help:

Im so taken by this. I have been vaping this v3 dry. That's my only annoyance. I vape and then get a dry vape. I get so involved in the taste and experience I dont realise that Im empty. Excellent bit of kit

Im so taken by this. I have been vaping this v3 dry. That's my only annoyance. I vape and then get a dry vape. I get so involved in the taste and experience I dont realise that Im empty. Excellent bit of kit
Me too it's a glorious piece of kit [emoji4] running mine on a mech pipe from Stu I was sat here last night puffing away on a caramel latte juice and as the flavour notes kept changing as the battery (18350) was running down I was so hung up on the flavours I was getting I vaped it dry, think I'm gonna have to get the 5ml extension [emoji3]

Me too it's a glorious piece of kit [emoji4] running mine on a mech pipe from Stu I was sat here last night puffing away on a caramel latte juice and as the flavour notes kept changing as the battery (18350) was running down I was so hung up on the flavours I was getting I vaped it dry, think I'm gonna have to get the 5ml extension [emoji3]
Yep Im with on that. No warning of a dry hit at all. Ive got the 5 ml tank no help Im just vaping away and bang. but im an idiot

Back
Top Bottom