Innokin
What's new

The Druid's Grove

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Interesting stuff how each ancient festival and ceremony has a counterpart with indigenous tribes around the world and how they morph into various current religion's.

So true there’s so much pagan in all Christian celebrations they took them and spun it into Christianity..I guess they needed some stuff to make it more exciting...they took all the good stuff.
Nice one mrs Kid a true pagan ambassador.
@eyeball kid pm me mrs kids name (both) as I may have read some of her stuff..
Does she have a blog? As I follow a few as I love the stories and lore and education...

So true there’s so much pagan in all Christian celebrations they took them and spun it into Christianity..I guess they needed some stuff to make it more exciting...they took all the good stuff.
Nice one mrs Kid a true pagan ambassador.
@eyeball kid pm me mrs kids name (both) as I may have read some of her stuff..
Does she have a blog? As I follow a few as I love the stories and lore and education...
Pm incoming.
Yes when the bible was being compiled by those crafty Romans they made sure the narrative was universal by tying all festivals to pre existing indigenous festivals to help with a smooth transition.

Vape Green
Pm incoming.
Yes when the bible was being compiled by those crafty Romans they made sure the narrative was universal by tying all festivals to pre existing indigenous festivals to help with a smooth transition.
Absolutely and it makes sense...

Absolutely and it makes sense...
The Romans really almost weaponised religion for control. Now organized religion is waning they use fake news on the mighty internet. It's just a big cycle.
The various indigenous religions make perfect sense as they are based around the logic of nature and respect of what is unknown.

Vape Club
Many thanks for all the kind words in thread here and lots of thanks to people who given our liquids a try

Sorry that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Lots going on my end. Also, I've noticed offline notifications aren't working so I'll fix that.

Good news on the Grey Mari: she has passed her toxicology tests and we're just waiting on the notification to be completed.

Boxes and labels are all incoming for the release which will be announced just as soon as everything is done.

Watch this space!

Mrs kid is often on the American radio show "stirring the cauldron" which usually involves her skypeing live at around three am as it's based in New york and Hollywood.
She's done tv in the UK and a lot for the travel/food network in the states.
She's always in the pagan magazine and writes under her own name and ghost writes (factual history and hedgerow food and folk lore) for Red wheel weiser in the states.
Very proud of her.
We tend to get dragged into helping out with the solstice festivals and I help with the avebury rocks music festival.
Interesting stuff how each ancient festival and ceremony has a counterpart with indigenous tribes around the world and how they morph into various current religion's.

Ooh I must give her stuff a read... point me will you?

Avebury Rocks... am I right in thinking Nick Harper is quite involved with this?

Met/ shared a bill with him a few times. Fascinating bloke and a wonderful musician.

AcmeFog
Ooh I must give her stuff a read... point me will you?

Avebury Rocks... am I right in thinking Nick Harper is quite involved with this?

Met/ shared a bill with him a few times. Fascinating bloke and a wonderful musician.
Indeed and often the colourful enigma that is Julian cope.
I will pm you later bud.

News- I have a new website up and running.

This is one of the reasons I haven't been around much over the last couple of weeks but it's done, thankfully.

There are dedicated customer accounts with proper history plus updated security and cart settings.

I'm pretty happy with it but that doesn't mean I won't welcome feedback on the experience of using it- so please let me know if there's anything you don't like, no matter how trivial.

The site is at the same address but you will have to create an account or use guest checkout as moving accounts over was legally questionable.

Price Reductions
You will notice that my basic price per 10ml has come down to £4.25 plus postage... certainly not the cheapest out there but a bit less. But I've also removed the 50 and 100ml variants, replacing them with 60ml (2, 3x10 boxes) and 90ml (3, 3x10 boxes) and this is where you will find the most savings.

New Products
The Grey Mari. You'll also find our new launch the Grey Mari listed but out of stock until we get the green light on release imminently. Watch this space for announcements!

The Twelve Kit. Finally, I've also introduced a new format for shorfills called "The Twelve Kit". This is a dedicated shortfill variant just for 12mg vapers. As far as I'm aware this is unique to The Druid's Brew.

15ml of 0mg is supplied in a 60ml bottle accompanied by 3x10ml of 18mg in the same flavour. Add these together and you get 45ml of 12mg.

3 and 6mg vapers are pretty well catered for by shortfills but a 100ml shortfill is very difficult to get to 12mg- requiring no less than 20, 10ml bottles :eek:

So, I've released this just for you 12mg old skoolers. Hats off to you.

If I could pull the same stunt with 18mg I would! :D

Here's the link for convenience:
https://thedruidsbrew.co.uk

Please do have a look around, create an account and send me feedback- I'll be happy to receive it! Thanks.

Premier Ecigs
Hi @The Druid’s Brew
I’ve tried your Snow Queen previously and really enjoyed it, also your new website looks great, just wondered if you would consider doing a humidor pack with the 10ml of each of your range similar to what Manabush do, may prove popular, I would definitely give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom