What's new

ECigs "ARE" dangerous...

I can't believe your having a go at the Daily Fail again. That's a positive article for them, surely.

They say ecigs have 70% higher risk of getting whatever. So if you made the switch from fags to ecigs, (which are said to be 95% safer) that would lower the risk from fags by 25%, which is still a big health gain.

But what you never see when they use a percentage, is the base number. 70% of 1/1000 is still only 1.7/1000

I think the message here is...erm..don't read the Daily Mail...since when have they ever printed anything that was fact?!

I read the 'i' myself! :)2

Keep saying this - as long as people keep clicking onto the DM’s website they’ll keep posting bullshit articles.

The way forward is to screen grab, copy paste, summarise or ignore. Posting links simple builds its click profile.
I miss so many of there bullshit story's because I won't follow a link to give them traffic I'd love to see a screen shot or two

Keep saying this - as long as people keep clicking onto the DM’s website they’ll keep posting bullshit articles.

The way forward is to screen grab, copy paste, summarise or ignore. Posting links simple builds its click profile.

Fair point, although it’s difficult to do a screen grab on the phone.

Good job i don't read any newspaper just some online facts but only what interests me as with ecigs what my wife's being telling me off for while smoking stinkies she will never go on vaping as it's worse than cigs.... hm... why does she vape now f...k knows ^^

It's got to do with smoking stinkies and thinking about switching to ecigs so ppl look for info most of the information based while wants to switch is news and newspapers which are giving bad look at it cause of it is simple
Tabacco industries losing money when ppl switch.

that said i don't believe 95% of what's written or said in news/papers cus u might just use that as toilet roll while ur batteries explode while u dumping them on toilet :D

Well the Daily Mail have truly excelled themselves, bunch of useless cockwombles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...aises-risks-stroke-heart-disease-attacks.html

Alittle extract...

'In all likelihood, the high rates of dual usage contribute to a number of poorer health effects seen in e-cig users.'

So basically their own article contradicts their headline. Seriously... Idiots!

No wonder we've been inundated recently on here with people saying vaping is giving them all weird and wonderful illnesses/injuries, as we all know it's bollocks they are talking but articles like this fuel it.

:angrymob:
Hate the news big cigarette companies have lost billions since vaping come along and they hate it..Daily mail is the worst newspaper
fear mongering

There so dangerous according to the FDA that America got a crisis on the hands called julling, now 2 states are fully passing laws to ban all fruity/custard flavoured ecigs and the only ones you can get will be menthol or tobacco! All ecig stuff will be kept behind the counter in cupboards like cigerettes!

Just feel blessed where in the uk at the moment, I’ll be more blessed if we hurry up and leave the bloody EU as they want to make the TPD stricter!

Back
Top Bottom