What's new

ECigs "ARE" dangerous...

Chris K

Vendor
Well the Daily Mail have truly excelled themselves, bunch of useless cockwombles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...aises-risks-stroke-heart-disease-attacks.html

Alittle extract...

'In all likelihood, the high rates of dual usage contribute to a number of poorer health effects seen in e-cig users.'

So basically their own article contradicts their headline. Seriously... Idiots!

No wonder we've been inundated recently on here with people saying vaping is giving them all weird and wonderful illnesses/injuries, as we all know it's bollocks they are talking but articles like this fuel it.

:angrymob:

Same old crap then? Cite an Americant article that has poor/no scientific merit, with a headline saying "ecigs are the devil". Same daily mail bollocks then. Does anyone actually read that rag for news? Is it not just full of gags?

Ecig are dangerous. I was out in public today walking and vaping and I farted and followed through. I can't think of anything that could of caused it apart from the ecig.

Don't vape and fart people.

Here's the reason that the daily mail are squealing like pigs currently that online search engines offer a warning when visiting the daily mail website that the information found in the daily mail fails to hit the basic standard of honesty expected from a "news paper".
The jig is up. Even in the dubious world of the internet the mail is seen as a bunch of corrupt liars.

The Mail will continue to print shit like that directly from press releases for as long as people click on the links to it.

I never include Mail or S*n links to any article for that reason.

I dunno it might be true:D. In four years of vaping my willy has grown a foot, i would have prefered it to grow 2 feet i could then buy a pair of boots for it.
i was vaping on the bog and my arsehole exploded, i blame it on batteries apparently they explode for no reason.
I have also just this morning coughed up half a bag of popcorn.
The worst condition vaping has caused is not myself, my Mrs doesn't vape or smoke but vaping causes her to loose her temper cos she is fed up with cleaning windows.

The Mail will continue to print shit like that directly from press releases for as long as people click on the links to it.

All goes to helping their SEO. Probably pay a fortune for the result "is vaping harmful?"

Well the Daily Mail have truly excelled themselves, bunch of useless cockwombles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...aises-risks-stroke-heart-disease-attacks.html

Alittle extract...

'In all likelihood, the high rates of dual usage contribute to a number of poorer health effects seen in e-cig users.'

So basically their own article contradicts their headline. Seriously... Idiots!

No wonder we've been inundated recently on here with people saying vaping is giving them all weird and wonderful illnesses/injuries, as we all know it's bollocks they are talking but articles like this fuel it.

:angrymob:

Must have been the same (or very similar) I read in the Express today.
The main part that they had quoted from the research report was that the vapers they had tested showed indications of a higher risk of heart attacks.
But the same report showed a lower rate of diabetes.
So it's good news for myself, and other diabetics on here. :)

I dunno it might be true:D. In four years of vaping my willy has grown a foot, i would have prefered it to grow 2 feet i could then buy a pair of boots for it.
i was vaping on the bog and my arsehole exploded, i blame it on batteries apparently they explode for no reason.
I have also just this morning coughed up half a bag of popcorn.
The worst condition vaping has caused is not myself, my Mrs doesn't vape or smoke but vaping causes her to loose her temper cos she is fed up with cleaning windows.

Can I get some of what you're vaping. Erm it's for a friend who's not been blessed in the trouser department

Back
Top Bottom