What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

£205 for a 80w mod that looks like a binoculars case ?
is chip better than dna

i don't get it apes?

Well, it is probably more accurate than DNA, especially in higher wattage. To be honest, the most noticeable difference to me is that even if you go up-down 0.5 w, you can tell the difference. I am not really fun of TC, but i have played a bit and it's a really good vape with the wire that Dicodes provide.
Regarding the mod, if you don't mind the fuzzy menu, which is an issue for the first 2-3 days, it is literally flawless/military grade stuff. Plus, 2 years warranty.
Also, the company is being around for quite some time, adding value to the industry through R&D etc.

£205 for a 80w mod that looks like a binoculars case ?
is chip better than dna

i don't get it apes?
German engineering at its very best - it's like comparing a run of the mill Ford against a Mercedes S class, both get you from a to b but you know the Merc is better built, nicer paint job, higher quality components, nicer ride etc.
Dicodes is the Mercedes of the vape world.

I really want a red one...but if the wife discovered I’d bought it she’d have my guts for garters.

Really ought to try to shift some other stuff to justify it.

I really want a red one...but if the wife discovered I’d bought it she’d have my guts for garters.

Really ought to try to shift some other stuff to justify it.

I’ve always found, handbags, shoes or a really good meal out mean I get away with it, the latter means you also get to eat but may have to re-mortgage!

I’ve always found, handbags, shoes or a really good meal out mean I get away with it, the latter means you also get to eat but may have to re-mortgage!

I don’t have a handbag/shoes wife, she does like a portion of meat though.

I don’t have a handbag/shoes wife, she does like a portion of meat though.

Well, there you go, big kebab and a quickie and you’re sorted! And lucky you, a big portion is the cheapest option of the three.

Back
Top Bottom