What's new

Help! Rage Ohm Boy Error

richardjb

Initiate
Hi all
i have happily been using my Ohm Boy Mod with a dead rabbit sq for a couple of months. no issues, very happy.

a couple of days ago, the mod would turn off when i tried to vape. this happened sporadically. would happen repeatedly for half an hour and then would be fine again.

for the last few hours it wont fire at all. i get a mix of the following error messages when i try to fire it:
Atomizer short
Weak battery
Check battery

i have tried another tank, changedbmultiple sets of batteries, still no luck.
put the same tank on my gbox 200 (which i used to use before i got the Ohm Boy) and all works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks!!

mine has started doing exactly the same - couple months in all fine then- various errors and now wont fire- battery error...did you find a solution?

Hi just to add I have a similiar fault just displays check battery when I press fore button. Slowly been getting more frequent and does it all the time. What batterys are you using as I have seen in the manual it needs 30a minimum. Maybe it would make a difference

sent mine back to ecigone for repair - said it's leaked onto the board which is not covered by warranty :(
only used dead rabbit on it which I now have on a dovpo duel topside and not one leak so must've been the mod imo...

sent mine back to ecigone for repair - said it's leaked onto the board which is not covered by warranty :(
only used dead rabbit on it which I now have on a dovpo duel topside and not one leak so must've been the mod imo...
Hopefully won't have the same outcome as used the same supplier. How can it not be covered under warranty if it leaked though

Yeah that's what I thought - it's Desires policy not egigones though -warranty void if leaks, not good, talked to a bloke called Lukas at cigone who went above and beyond in trying to fix- source a new board etc.. loved that mod but went for different one this time - tbf he did say this was unusual for an ohmboyrage- they're usually pretty solid.

My two pence worth, no offence to anyone, but, the chip is not a well known decent chip so it might be something to do with that. These Ohm boy mods have had a few issues as far as i have seen,. They look nice enough but i wouldn't buy one myself same for the Squid DB these ohm boys where over hyped imo.

Back
Top Bottom