Vape Club
What's new

Using CBD with a squonker?

Vape Superstore
I might do something similar @Banjostring , add tobacco flavour and nic. At the moment it’s just pure pg, which is ok but I think nic improves the effectiveness. I usually have a wee chain puff of the nic setup immediately after.

Plenty of scope for mixing it, especially with the cbd being such a high concentration. With my vg extraction, it's almost like puffing on the real thing, but without the horrible burnt tobacco taste.

Vape Green
Plenty of scope for mixing it, especially with the cbd being such a high concentration. With my vg extraction, it's almost like puffing on the real thing, but without the horrible burnt tobacco taste.

I did a vg extraction before, it’s in the freezer now as the later pg extraction I did came out much better. I think partly because I used different ratios with the pg, so it’s a good bit stronger. I prefer the taste as well.

But aye, it’s pretty good eh?

I did a vg extraction before, it’s in the freezer now as the later pg extraction I did came out much better. I think partly because I used different ratios with the pg, so it’s a good bit stronger. I prefer the taste as well.

But aye, it’s pretty good eh?
Yeah, I've got mine in a Rose v3 and it's very enjoyable.

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom