What's new

Using CBD with a squonker?

The other thing @dahut is that it seems pg is the better carrier for cbd. I’m mixing it with pure pg.

What's ur highest watt mod ? Watts mean nothing when taking iacount of ohms rda's owned bud ?

The other thing @dahut is that it seems pg is the better carrier for cbd. I’m mixing it with pure pg.
Ahhh don't use a RDA with pg only :)
U could try one draw u will feel it but u will also cough a lung mate :D
65 70 VG seems stable after being sitting in pg to break down but I shake every day and heat

When Carol was still using liquid CBD she only ever used a regulated Squonker as the delivery source. If my memory serves me correctly, I think it was a DripBox? Looked like a Wismec yada yada. She always ran it at 18 watts and it did the job very well.

Ahhh don't use a RDA with pg only :)
U could try one draw u will feel it but u will also cough a lung mate :D
65 70 VG seems stable after being sitting in pg to break down but I shake every day and heat

I’m already puffing it in an rda. An old igo-w with a single coil and the other air hole taped over. I don’t find pg too harsh.

I’m already puffing it in an rda. An old igo-w with a single coil and the other air hole taped over. I don’t find pg too harsh.
keep sipping that cbd mate :D
just had huge lung fulls siesta time :D

I disagree @dahut . I’ve been puffing 33mg/ml cbd at 18w in an igo-w dripper. It works very well. I also use this dripper to puff other pg extractions and it works very well for this also at 18w.

Mtl and dtl are irrelevant, the important thing is power and airflow, not the specifics of how you take a puff.
other pg extractions ? Tell us more

Back
Top Bottom