Vape Club
What's new

cbd ban ?

Smoore
Vape Green
If it now needs regulating, It'll put a stop to all the charlatans out there selling shite, which can only be a good thing. I do however feel for those who have managed to find something that works for them but won't be able to get their hands on it for 18mths.

It's to do with the EU Novel Foods Regulation, came into force last year I believe, even if we leave we are still transposing EU regulations into UK law. The EU, Big Pharma, Governments, corruption, the MHRA, all the usual chunts fucking people lives and livelihoods up. Cbd is not really a novel product, it's been consumed for centuries, it's called hemp. Yes, it's gone mainstream, that's what "they" dont like.

Innokin
If you read the article ypu’ll see that the uk authorities have pushed the eu into consider it a novel food because they want to investigate it.

AcmeFog
Yeah big issues with it in 2016, that's when the health claims were stopped, as long as companies selling in the UK did not make the health claims on their sites then it could still be sold. So looks like a heavier whack to take it off the market completely. Seems a bit heavy handed to me. Nothing seems to be happening right now so hopefully people who are getting benefit from it will have enough time to stock up...

Elux
Back
Top Bottom