What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

I got it a few days ago. I am not sure if I am not dosing it correctly, but the effect seems to be much less than the other product that I had.
I mixed it with nic free vape juice, but I feel very little, while the other products put me to sleep pretty quickly.

I'm interested in getting into CDB for my back. I've got 2 buldging discs and 1 ruptured disc that presses onto the sciatic nerve. My entire right leg from hip to heel feels like its in a vice. I'm on tramadol and 3000mg Gabapentin a day when it's at it's worst but i hate tramadol and gabapentin helps eventually but i'm spaced out. Can't sleep or get comfy.

interesting to see peoples takes on whether it's making any difference. I was looking at the different types (isolate, terpenes, etc) and thought about CDBa for pain/inflamatory. I'm good at mixing my own juice and wondered if it could be added in easily then have in a seperate tank

I'm interested in getting into CDB for my back. I've got 2 buldging discs and 1 ruptured disc that presses onto the sciatic nerve. My entire right leg from hip to heel feels like its in a vice. I'm on tramadol and 3000mg Gabapentin a day when it's at it's worst but i hate tramadol and gabapentin helps eventually but i'm spaced out. Can't sleep or get comfy.

interesting to see peoples takes on whether it's making any difference. I was looking at the different types (isolate, terpenes, etc) and thought about CDBa for pain/inflamatory. I'm good at mixing my own juice and wondered if it could be added in easily then have in a seperate tank

With the highly concentrated stuff, I use it like another ingredient. Calculate how much you need and substitute it for the equivalent amount of PG.

With the highly concentrated stuff, I use it like another ingredient. Calculate how much you need and substitute it for the equivalent amount of PG.

That would be my plan, just add it to my ingredients list and adjust the values. 3000mg /20ml in 60ml - what % is that? and what % would be a good guide to start on? In my youth, i was a big weed smoker and used to joke was always healthy - since i've stopped - i'm a broke man lol

That would be my plan, just add it to my ingredients list and adjust the values. 3000mg /20ml in 60ml - what % is that? and what % would be a good guide to start on? In my youth, i was a big weed smoker and used to joke was always healthy - since i've stopped - i'm a broke man lol

That works out to 150mg/ml, so if you wanted to start at 30mg/ml, 1/5th of your mix would need to be CBD.

That works out to 150mg/ml, so if you wanted to start at 30mg/ml, 1/5th of your mix would need to be CBD.

I see now, it was working out how much to start on. 30mg/ml sounds about right. So if i was making 100ml bottle - it would just be the full 20ml then my normal mix adjusted to bring it down from 150mg/ml to 30mg/ml

I got some cbd from ice headshop and it seems it can't dissolve,I did same procedure like one from driphacks,first in PG,in hot water and then add rest,it seems that it's not a good buy after all
IMG_20190211_175541.jpg

It's in 20ml. 60ml is the capacity of the bottle it comes in.

I get that matey but if you add 40ml flavour and VG it will be 60ml so works out at 50mg per ml unless my maths are crap. I will see if i got a VG concentrate which will make a 60ml at 2 thirds VG 1 third pg. This will be my first try with CBD.

i put the link for helping equate the %

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom