Vape Superstore
What's new

Manabush Cafe Break in 26/1/19 3.21am

Anyone local to Notts / passing by in the next week or so...

Feckin' drop in on us. Coffees will be brewed.

A way of showing the appreciation from us all.

ZT
Me
Chris K
Aaron
And the Manabush manufacturer monkies.

They'll never keep a good juice maker down. Eh ZT. Onwards and upwards.

On my way. Just let me saddle up the camel. We don't have uber in outer Mongolia

Elux
On my way. Just let me saddle up the camel. We don't have uber in outer Mongolia
We don't user Uber in a civilized society :D

Good news, they didn't steal your hat.

The police officers who attended might have rifled through the goodies we had for you though! [emoji23]

Oh joys... The footage of the Police in attendance, just talking amongst themselves trying to find details / missing things was hilarious. Especially the pronunciation of my name at one point.

They're off my Christmas card list. I'll try and get that shipped this week... Dependant on us all getting the shop sorted out and running at full capacity again.

Before we end up derailing an actual serious thread... I'm off to bed.

Night dudes. Everyone especially Martyn appreciates it I'm sure.

We don't user Uber in a civilized society :D

Good news, they didn't steal your hat.

The police officers who attended might have rifled through the goodies we had for you though! [emoji23]

Oh joys... The footage of the Police in attendance, just talking amongst themselves trying to find details / missing things was hilarious. Especially the pronunciation of my name at one point.

They're off my Christmas card list. I'll try and get that shipped this week... Dependant on us all getting the shop sorted out and running at full capacity again.

Before we end up derailing an actual serious thread... I'm off to bed.

Night dudes. Everyone especially Martyn appreciates it I'm sure.
Thinking of you all - you could have well done without this, I'm sure. :grouphug:

Vape Green
Good luck with the aftermath today guys.
Remember if it's wet. Keep an eye on the footprints left on your floor today.
The little gangsta's love to check out there own handywork. Yeah, that stupid.

Royal Flush Vape
Only heard about this today from the newsletter. Hope you get back on your feet. Thieving scummy bastards. They need their dicks splitting in two with a rusty serrated bread knife

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom