What's new

coming soon "milverton" a mod for jon the vape

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Jon The Vape sent me a message I've had a fair few over the last couple of days people are waking up after Xmas

so......

mil.jpg

well now you mention it a long time ago I made some of those they have to be tailored, one of them you could jack your car up with it, it was sodding huge......
Bet you made sure you got it right .......... ;)

It was actually just a comment on the pic .... which is Rupert Friend playing Prince Albert ......... :D

Bet you made sure you got it right .......... ;)

It was actually just a comment on the pic .... which is Rupert Friend playing Prince Albert ......... :D
I thought you ment was it going to have some sort of piercing .........:18:.........

So @Jon The Vape will be using your very own custom made Prince Albert to open the battery compartment. Genius! I thought the 10p on the rope was cute but this is just inspired! Bravo stu and Bravo to Jons multi-purpose knob!

So @Jon The Vape will be using your very own custom made Prince Albert to open the battery compartment. Genius! I thought the 10p on the rope was cute but this is just inspired! Bravo stu and Bravo to Jons multi-purpose knob!
If I get a hard short on that battery you will be the 1st to know. [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

Back
Top Bottom