What's new

Vaping and IBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i t may even be the amount I was vaping, so could even be too much nicotine. The fags never gave me the shits though.

Also my chances of ever pulling some totty on this forum are screwed after this thread lol

I think i t may even be the amount I was vaping, so could even be too much nicotine. The fags never gave me the shits though.

You have to remember though, that you are also getting nicotine in a purer form now. Its not laced with all of that other stuff. Im thinking a visit to the GP and requesting an allergy test is going to be the only way to get an answer. If youve been vaping this long and suddenly are shitting through the eye of a needle, it probably isn't the vaping.

SO I have had the shits for ages now, not done a solid one for nearly 4 months.....
The exact amount of time iv been vaping one juice only.

Its a 50/50 after eight flavour.

Could this be the thing that's giving me gip?

Blood test and poo sample were normal apparently

Anyone else have IBS and had a flare up from a juice?

Now I know what is causing mine... no need for the medication I been takin for the constipation lol......

or at least i ween off the medication and see if i can find a happy medium.

oh btw Hi I'm new tot he forum... nice way to meet huh? LMAO

sorry for the double reply lol it told me to log back in to reply after i hit reply the first time lol thought it didn't go through lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom