What's new

Best MTL RTA Without JFC?

My favourite is definitely the origen v2. It’s brilliant. so like it even better than the dvarw. Dvarw has been back in it’s box since I got the origens.

It gurgled and bubbled and liquid kept coming up the mouthpiece. Maybe my puff style is too erotic for it. Hardly any adjustment in the airflow either.
Weird, not had that? I do cut my wick at 45 degrees and have the point just barely touching the deck.

Funny isn't it. I've had nothing but positive experiences with the cthulhu mini 's. The true has been a little more fussy about it's wicking but no biggie. The berserker had behaved well. Never dry hit once but had a few leaks if wicked lazily.
Avoiding juice control is a good idea though. Mrs kid had endless issues with forgetting to close before filling or leaving closed when vaping. Nightmare.

If the Dvarw is her favourite, buy her an authentic as a birthday treat. :D

Thanks for all the great advice (as usual). I actually did look for an authentic Dvarw but everywhere seems to be out of stock - one for later I think. After your advice I will probably get her 2 new attys/mods - a Berserker 1.5 and a True. I'm angling on persuading Mrs V to get me an authentic Prime for my birthday in a few weeks time so getting her 2 new attys doesn't seem to be too extravagant :). Now to learn how to wick them, off to YouTube then :13:

Thanks for all the great advice (as usual). I actually did look for an authentic Dvarw but everywhere seems to be out of stock - one for later I think. After your advice I will probably get her 2 new attys/mods - a Berserker 1.5 and a True. I'm angling on persuading Mrs V to get me an authentic Prime for my birthday in a few weeks time so getting her 2 new attys doesn't seem to be too extravagant :). Now to learn how to wick them, off to YouTube then :13:

Good luck on the authentic Prime.
If you have any issues with the Beserker and True let us know.

Good luck on the authentic Prime.
If you have any issues with the Beserker and True let us know.
Thank you @rew, I don't expect that in reality an authentic Prime will be any different to all the Prime clones I already have but it's something I have wanted for ages and, for me at least, the Prime beats everything else I own or have tried. I have watched some videos on how to build the Berserker 1.5 and the True, doesn't look too difficult but the reality might be a bit different. Thanks once again

Thank you @rew, I don't expect that in reality an authentic Prime will be any different to all the Prime clones I already have but it's something I have wanted for ages and, for me at least, the Prime beats everything else I own or have tried. I have watched some videos on how to build the Berserker 1.5 and the True, doesn't look too difficult but the reality might be a bit different. Thanks once again

Prime is one of my favourites. Have you seen any of the special edition versions?

46679567_556665088135280_2748123902236937894_n.jpg

Prime is one of my favourites. Have you seen any of the special edition versions?

46679567_556665088135280_2748123902236937894_n.jpg
Wow they look gorgeous, I have always used them with the 4.5ml extension glass, same flavour but don't need to refill them so often. Have you tired these special editions?

Wow they look gorgeous, I have always used them with the 4.5ml extension glass, same flavour but don't need to refill them so often. Have you tired these special editions?

No I haven't. A bit pricey. Not sure if I could justify it. I have a clone SXK Prime with an ultem kit fitted. Increases capacity a bit and looks good I think.

upload_2019-1-26_9-59-37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom