What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "The Burnt Lands" 20/21700 cickfet squonker hybrid stabwood to be sold

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
The Burnt Lands......I actually know a place called this its a really odd place

but I love the name

DVD

Apocalypse Now (extended edition)

Capt. Benjamin Willard: Saigon... Shit... I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there. When I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now, waiting for a mission, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room I get weaker. And every minute Charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger. Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter...

not many pics of the making as I did a video which I've yet to finish

but here's Alfie in the bath don't worry he's not showing his bits he’s a good doggy

IMG_7415.jpg

first mockup with cut-outs both on the angle edge wise

IMG_7445.jpg

so add the bits and

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

top plate is brass the button lights up to tell you battery change, shut down, fire, reverse battery etc

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

all done and will be going out, boxed bagged in leather

i will put it for sale soon

next time

sultan

a giveaway with dermott on a tropical island

octopussy

more pipes

or something else

love my mods then like them.....buy one

Last edited:
Tightened the top screw i didn’t have my glasses on when I took the piccies :22:

Awesome!!! Ironic you put a paw print on it. Am I the only one who sees a face of a dog in the 4th picture of the mod in the top left hand corner

Almost like a volcano, it's beautiful. But can you see the face in the 4th picture? You know how you can see images in the clouds? I see an image of a dogs head. It's awesome looking. Hell hound!!

Almost like a volcano, it's beautiful. But can you see the face in the 4th picture? You know how you can see images in the clouds? I see an image of a dogs head. It's awesome looking. Hell hound!!
I did see a dogs face in the 1st pic I think :D

That’s a beauty stu :) every thing flows and complements each other if that makes sense it does to me

Back
Top Bottom